Search results

1. gness

NSW Found

Item: 27.5 boost front wheel Location: Sydney but happy to pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: <$200 Extra Info: Tacoed my front wheel and just wanted to see if anyone had a spare laying around before I stump up for a new one
  2. gness

Sold Ragley Mmmbop 26" Frame SOLD

Item: Ragley Mmmbop 26" Location: Mascot Item Condition: Fair few scratches but structurally good. No dings or dents. Price and price conditions: $60 Extra Info: No size sticker on the frame but top tube measures roughly 570mm centre to centre which makes it about a medium. Has a 1.5" head tube...
  3. gness

Marzocchi DJ Fork Spares

Item: Marzocchi 20mm axle bolt and pinch bolts Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: The cheaper the better Extra Info: Hey all. I picked up a cheap DJ which came with some old Marzocchi forks. On closer inspection it turns out the forks are missing both pinch bolts and the end bolt...
  4. gness

Single Speed Conversion Kit

Item: Single speed conversion kit Location: Syd but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: cheaper the better Extra Info: Hey guys I'm building up an old frame as a dad bike now that my 5yo is somewhat confident on the bike. Does anyone have an old single speed conversion kit sitting...
  5. gness

NSW Cheap Dirt Jumper

Item: Dirt jumper Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: as cheap as possible Extra Info: Looking for a cheap dirt jumper which will primarily be used to ride with the kids and possibly the odd pump track session. I'm far too old and fragile to ride real dirt jumps so don't need anything...
  6. gness

WTB Sliding Dropouts

Item: Sliding dropouts (Paragon style) Location: Syd but will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info: A bit of a long shot but hoping someone might have some bouncing around in the spares box. Preferably QR but TA should be fine too
  7. gness

Upgrading brakes and reusing existing hose

Hey guys Just after a bit of advice. I've got a new bike which came with Deore brakes and I've got XT replacements on the way. The brake hoses are perfect length so is there an easy way to only swap over the levers and calipers and just reuse the existing hose? Mainly concerned with the rear...
  8. gness

Sold MRP Direct Mount Chainguide

Item: MRP Direct Mount Chainguide Location: Mascot Item Condition: Good used condition Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $30 pickup from Mascot or add $10 postage if needed Pictures:
  9. gness

NSW Hope Pro 4 Tech Enduro 27.5 Front Wheel

Item: Hope Pro 4 Tech Enduro 27.5 Front Wheel non-boost Location: Sydney Price: $150 if it's close to new I've got the rear and want a matchy front and Wiggle are out of stock atm. Not fussed with QR or TA as long as it's 100mm ie non boost
  10. gness

DT Swiss 350 QR End Caps

Item: DT Swiss 350 QR End Caps - front and rear Location: Anywhere Extra Info: Looking for DT Swiss end caps to convert my 350 hubs from 15mm to QR (front) and 142mm to QR (rear)
  11. gness

9 Speed XT/SLX Shifter and Rear Derailleur

Item: 9 Speed XT/SLX Shifter and Rear Derailleur Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Must be in good condition and working perfectly Extra Info: Looking for a XT or SLX 9 speed shifter and rear derailleur combo for my commuter. Hopefully someone has a set lying around after upgrading to 1x10...
  12. gness

NSW 26" Rim Brake Wheelset

Item: Looking for a 26" rim brake wheelset which will take a 9 speed cassette for a commuter build. The lighter the better. Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition and quality Let me know what you've got!
  13. gness

NSW SWAP - Brand New SLX Crankset 175mm for 170mm

Item: Swap my brand new SLX triple M670 crankset in 175mm for a new or used SLX/XT 170mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: New Price and price conditions: Straight swap or cash adjustment depending on what you have Extra Info: I've got a brand new SLX triple crankset in 175mm length but need...
  14. gness

NSW 26" Rim Brake Wheelset

Item: 26" Rim Brake Wheelset - 8/9 speed hub Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper the better Extra Info: Looking to get an old mtb back up and running to get a mate riding so looking for a 26" wheelset that will suit rim brakes. Ideally something under 2kg for the pair. Let me...
  15. gness

NSW SWAP 30.9mm Thomson Seatpost for your 27.2mm Thomson Seatpost

Item: 27.2mm Thomson Seatpost Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Swap for my 30.9mm Thomson inline seatpost Extra Info: Seatpost in good condition so would be looking for one in similar condition
  16. gness

NSW Swap Merida XC MTB for ~53cm Road Bike

Item: 53cm Road Bike Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Happy to pay cash adjustment for a good bike Extra Info: I'm looking for a small road bike ~53cm TT, to trade with a mtb I have sitting around gathering dust. It's a Merida Matts TFS XC 700 which I built up for my gf with...
  17. gness

NSW Shimano Shifters 3x8

Item: Set of Shimano 3x8 shifters Item Condition: Must be in good condition and working 100% Price and price conditions: Not too much, they're just going on the missus' bike Extra Info: Looking for Deore, LX, XT. Let me know what you've got
  18. gness

90mm Stem (25.4mm clamp size)

Item: 90mm Stem (25.4mm clamp size) Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheap as possible Extra Info: Prefer something plain black and light-ish
  19. gness

NSW Quill Stem

Item: Quill Stem Location: Sydney Price and price conditions: The cheaper the better Extra Info: I'm looking for a 22.2mm quill stem (25.4mm clamp) for my commuter, only requirement is that it needs to be 90 degrees or very close to it.
  20. gness

Top Bolt from Easton EA30 Seatpost

Item: Top Bolt from Easton EA30 Seatpost Location: Sydney Item Condition: Doesn't matter Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: I somehow managed to lose the top bolt from my Easton seatpost and the LBS don't stock spares. A long shot, but I need the bolt as well as the little...