Search results

1. bishi2516

STOLEN 2009 norco team dh NSW Wollongong

Bike:2009 Norco Team Dh Colour:Chrome Date it was stolen:26/09/2010 Where it was stolen:Bulli nsw out the front of my house Specs: Frame -Team DH 2009 Rear shock -DHX-3 Front shock/fork -Fox 40 RC2 Handlebars -Sunline Flat bars Stem -Sunline v-1 boxxer direct mount Headset...
  2. bishi2516

Underdogs: Making of Pt.1

that was mad, kept me interested the hole way through :)
  3. bishi2516

Possums discussion thread

yeah just leave most the track the same especially that steep bit wher the rock is, yeah luke we could maybe put like a just a lil double on the flat bit befor the tree you have to sneak through
  4. bishi2516

Possums discussion thread

luke we should go do a little bit more work up their on tuesday
  5. bishi2516

Josh Bishop - Lazy Autumn Afternoon

no berm their mate its just a flat corner, That's why i drifted it lol
  6. bishi2516

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

hey Neil! can i please get photo's of rider 21, wearing black t and white tld pants on saturday and a black and white tld kit with a Grey THE helmet on a silver norco team dh with white fox 40's cheers josh
  7. bishi2516

Awaba State DH Selected Pics

hey man yeah can i get photo's of number 21? curlybishop@hotmail.com cheers josh
  8. bishi2516

Awaba State Round 2 2010

heyy number: 21 wearing a black and white troy lee design kit, f-18 the helmet with blue spy goggles on a team dh 09 with white 40's curlybishop@hotmail.com cheers josh
  9. bishi2516

2010 DH round #2: Awaba

hey guys, i just recently registered but there is no trace that it worked, i don't want to register again just in case i have already and it charges me again, could some one help? cheers josh
  10. bishi2516

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

heyy Neil plate number: 13 kit:white and black tld kit with a THE f18 helmet on the Sunday and white tld shorts with black t on saturday bike: norco team DH 2009 with white 40's curlybishop@hotmail.com cheers josh
  11. bishi2516

2010 DH Round 1 Thredbo Feb 27, 28

great weekend, cant wait to see the photo's neil josh
  12. bishi2516

State Series filming.

yeah Tye defiantly web-series then sell a full length dvd on them all at the end,, ill be up to buy it if im in it haha
  13. bishi2516

DH Norco Team DH

man thats sick to bad i wont have myn for long looks sick with the blue forks,,
  14. bishi2516

NSW Wollongong Trails Advocacy

I think that your first target should be bulli, it is used very frequently by riders from Sydney, it is slowly being bulldozed and i would hate to lose that track seeing as its my local and it is one of very phew tracks in gong that has everything that you could ask for in a downhill track and...
  15. bishi2516

Josh Bishop: Fearless Cycles "grass roots" entry.

wow i look slow in this video devs haha ohh well it was soo wet thanks man :)
  16. bishi2516

Your favourate Hardtail

the bike im getting in January,, transition bank :)
  17. bishi2516

Intense....951....with BOS??

hey man what size frame is it?, it looks really short or is that just the pic??
  18. bishi2516

2010 Series and Champs

voter for COFFSSSSS!!!!!!
  19. bishi2516

Illawarra Downhill and Freeride

haha wow some really old footage you got their scott..especially of me haha
  20. bishi2516

Crash Pics Thread

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1249212815