Search results

1. S

Thanyou redsands rider

Big thanks to the guys who found my keys at redsands on the weekend and gave them to the xc rider who gave them back to me at the top.......only car key I had so you saved me a massive hassle!. LEGENDS:)
  2. S

NSW SOLD 08 Norco A-line Park

Item: 2008 Norco A-line Park DH/FR mountainbike Location: Wollongong NSW Item Condition: Exellent Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $2250ono. now $2000 Extra Info: Frame Butted al, 198-225mm travel, adjustable BB height, 150x12mm dropouts, forged headtube, (replaced...
  3. S

Ironhorse 2008 Sachem 3???

Looking at getting one as a bit of an all rounder, want to do a bit of xc 4x and maybe little bit of dj'ing. I realise you can buy specific bikes for each of these types of riding but last time i checked the bowl I wasnt shiting money. Will this do the job?:confused: Any one got anything...
  4. S

Thirroul session 20/9/08

as promised here they are. Enjoy:
  5. S

Kembla trail is dying

Just did the top section of Mt Kembla for the first time in about a year, Its in pretty bad shape. Fallen trees all over the top half and the lower sections are completely over grown in parts. We tried to move the bigger and more dangerous stuff but if it doesn't get some attention soon it will...
  6. S

rocco set up????????????

Just got an a-line park and it came with a Marzocchi Rocco rear shock with Terrain Selection Technology. Im riding it on its stiffest setting but it tends to bottom out to eazy, whats the best way to stiffen it up? the manual is useless and im no expert as this is the first decent bike ive ever...
  7. S

Marzocchi Rocco?????????

What the hell is terain selection. Looking at an aline park for my next bike... comes with Marzocchi Rocco rear shock and says it has terain selection. Is this a good shock for down hill?? i way 105kg and do allot of drops and rock gardens, nothing huge but hopefully will one day. any...
  8. S

GloryDH1 or norco A-line park

Hi all Need some help to make a hard decision, ive been riding downhill for about a year and have trashed my first bike which i bought second hand (Rocky mountain RM6) Ive got about $3000 to spend, any thoughts or no where i can get a cheap one much appreciated.