Search results

1. rgy1993

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

combination of things... decent deal to switch over to 650b's, these ones work for tubeless, lighter than old ones and they're all shiny and chrome haha
  2. rgy1993

Adding to the ongoing red-bikes-make-you-go-faster theme... Spiffy new wheels courtesy of Damien at Premium MTB. really feel the difference in lightness on the climbs, this thing is a weapon now on the local trails!
  3. rgy1993

Mt Buller - All you need to know

That's a bummer... not even over the xmas/new years period now.
  4. rgy1993

WTB 135x 12 Rear Hub

I've got one currently laced to a wheel. Old school Aerial Industries thing laced up to an Alex DX32. Have an ad up here with some pics and full specs: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1071746089670444 If you can't see it let us know and I can put some details here too :) I have the...
  5. rgy1993

Came across a Dartmoor Hornet for super cheap on fb buy/swap, couldn't help myself. Calling it the eBay bike - almost entirely 2nd hand parts with a total build spend of only about $1.3k. nice addition for most of the local trails, I feel the reign is just a bit too much bike for most of them...
  6. rgy1993

Who's running Coil over Air?

running coils all around on my reign now... been absolutely fantastic (once pointed downhill)
  7. rgy1993

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

What are the chances he'll be running Easter weekend?
  8. rgy1993

Kids gloves

not sure where you are but i saw some pretty rad kids gloves from Fist (http://fisthandwear.com/) when i had to drop in to ATC cycles up in Mansfield last week.
  9. rgy1993

Post your all mountain bike

Coils on. Took her up for a run at Buller last week... spent some time fiddling with the settings on it, and far out it feels good going downhill. low-mid stroke support is out of this world compared to the old air shock.
  10. rgy1993

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

anyone heard more about this through the grapevine? would be keen for a ride down this way over summer sometime
  11. rgy1993

Sealant? What does the best job

Tried some of the Peaty's stuff the other day. Bought a wire bead tyre which wouldn't seal properly using normal stands, has since sealed up using Peaty's so i suppose that glittery crap does work after all.
  12. rgy1993

Shock Eyelet Machining

Cheers. I need to figure out how to use one of these reamers. will post back once i figure this out hopefully might help another soul in the future coming across the same conundrum haha
  13. rgy1993

Shock Eyelet Machining

I'm measuring the eyelet inner diameter without any bush which is 14.7mm
  14. rgy1993

Shock Eyelet Machining

some pics from the net because i'm too lazy to go downstairs and take new ones haha so the reign's bottom shock mount looks like this: The stock RS Monarch on there doesn't use any mounting hardware at the bottom, just the 2 spacers on either side which slide on the thru-bolt...
  15. rgy1993

Shock Eyelet Machining

Nope, no mounting hardware at the bottom of the shock. Just a thru-bolt directly to the bearings 15mm in diameter like this:
  16. rgy1993

Shock Eyelet Machining

Hi all, Recently got my hands on a Cane Creek DB Coil courtesy of a fellow 'burner. Unfortunately the bottom eyelet on it is 14.7mm diameter which will not work with the 15mm bolt on my Reign. I read an old thread on here that NS Dynamics use to machine out the eyelet to 15mm. Got in touch...
  17. rgy1993

Best reservoir style floor pump for tubeless?

bit late to the party but if anyone else is looking for a similar thing: https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/giyo-gf-94t-high-pressure-gauge-floor-pump-260-psi/GF-94T I've had one for about a year now and it works great.
  18. rgy1993

Setup spank spoon 32 non tubeless rim as tubeless

have the same wheels here too and set them up tubeless as soon as i got them. no probs so far. the only pain in the arse piece of the process was getting the tyre over that "beadbite" profile thing of the rim itself.
  19. rgy1993

Trail Hardtail Advice

Have you heard of the NS Surge before? Steel, Threaded BB, 135 rear spacing (QR or 10mm thru axle friendly), takes between 140-160mm forks (it's great fun with a 160mm up front i can say that) and dropouts move to accomodate for 26" or 27.5. I was pretty much in the same boat as you a...
  20. rgy1993

Post your all mountain bike

yep, had to get a few adaptors and bits for some parts but all together now. only taken for a spin around my house but the overall fit is great! PM'd! :thumb: