Search results

1. sane

The QUICK question thread.....

Today’s packaging wtf award goes to Trek. Yay. That black speck on the left is a seal which will hopefully get my pump working again
  2. sane

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

So good even Warner couldn’t watch at times
  3. sane

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

So much drama in the last 10 down. Replay is a must watch. Young kid lays one down, old guy strings one together, and yeah, a conclusion you weren’t expecting. Awesome watch
  4. sane

What are you listening to NOW?

This is a bit of a giggle
  5. sane

Little Things You Hate

I rode Youies last week for the first time in ages. Can confirm that the traffic out west is full horror show. Feel your pain mate
  6. sane

You know you're getting old when ...

So the kids are into tattoos these days, we get that. I have a new colleague, 20 something, and she’s mad into it, arms and hands and all. I overheard a conversation today about the numbers on her knuckles, 1971 and 1973. Oh, it’s my parents’ birth years, we’re very close. YKYGOW you predate...
  7. sane

Little Things You Hate

Maybe?
  8. sane

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Well that was fun. So ready for the WC
  9. sane

You laugh you lose

Rock pub giggles
  10. sane

Chunt of the year.

Arrests made https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/callous-and-cruel-teens-arrested-over-hit-runs-that-hospitalised-cyclists-20240201-p5f1m9.html
  11. sane

Little Things You Hate

Sounds like my neck of the woods. Local council has a boner for bike path intersections lately. They have a checklist which they seem to go through each and every time. Give way sign gets changed to stop sign, gets added speed humps, over the course of a few months. Never works because you...
  12. sane

So many questions on the lineup. We’ve seen Gang of Four a couple of times. Last time was pretty much their last tour I would’ve thought. An ancient Andy Gil trotting out his signature angular guitar sound with 3 20 something studio musos who were bouncing around the stage with all of the...
  13. sane

Just riffing on the poodle thing, don’t mean nothing. I so wish I could go to all the little gigs these days as mentioned, stuff just gets in the way
  14. sane

Alice Cooper, Blondie and Deep Purple on the same bill in a couple of months must be getting your luxurious coat standing on end eh?
  15. sane

Like that a lot, thanks.
  16. sane

Bargain buys thread

One lady owner. Only ridden to church on Sunday* *location Derby
  17. sane

The bike industry crisis

This reads like a list of sales in Au atm. Maybe taking longer than usual to clear out previous models but it’s pretty familiar I reckon. edit. Link would help… https://www.pinkbike.com/news/16-bikes-that-could-be-updated-in-2024.html
  18. sane

I’ve tried to contact retro decals before but just sent a new email, see how we go
  19. sane

2 on the bottom right, 2010ish I’ve found a few pics but res is always iffy. Never done this before, could someone actually put something together from crappy old internet pics?