Search results

1. J

Sold

bump it up. pics and steerer length added
  2. J

Sold

Sold......
  3. J

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

Hit it a couple of weeks ago. First run down had a flat rear, didn't realise until I dropped in ha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irlevuxPjbY&list=UU1tpZ_mThUbV5aMjIJWCwhw&index=1
  4. J

Best shuttle car

I have an RA LT Rodeo (2003) 3lt Turbo Diesel, manual, dual cab with a dakine pad on the back. Works awesome, more than enough power (once shuttled a full bike trailer and riders up a long 4wd track no worries) and doesn't use much fuel even when shuttling 4wd tracks/dirt roads (under 10L to...
  5. J

Why don't aggressive tyres have transition knobs?

Best tyre I've used. Would probably suit your conditions well from my experience. Schwalbe Big Betty: Muddy Marys are also good. Maybe not so much for hardpack.
  6. J

Pump Track Design/Building

Considering that you are trying to create the pumptrack is a smaller (if possible) area. The then flaw in the design is that there is quite a lot of gaps inbetween lines, meaning you have a lot of space that is empty, causing space and drainage issues. A common approach is to use a figure 8...
  7. J

Donate and help out a disabled a local mtb rider

Hey All. Long time close friend of mine and good riding buddy Michael Blyth recently suffered a devastating injury whilst riding about a month ago. A fractured and dislocated spine has left Mike with what could be a life in a wheelchair. Mike has a inspiring attitude at the darkest times, and...
  8. J

Pivot Phoenix

Had one for a couple of months now. Best bike i've ridden to date. Very under-rated. You wont regret it.
  9. J

Pivot Phoenix:

2012 Pivot. Thanks to Oskar for the photos. Tim Curtis at Magneto Industries for the fork stickers, and all his other help. To Contour, Chromag, Scwhalbe, Sealys, Gu, and Fox for all their support. And to Wolfpack Racing. Enjoy...
  10. J

Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

Didn't you hit this one Rhys? KP:
  11. J

Another school shooting.

Has it occurred to you that they are actually a very useful tool to a lot of people in rural areas? On another note, the most sensible thing i've read so far is: “You want to know why {these shootings keep happening}. This may sound cynical, but here’s why.It’s because of the way the...
  12. J

VDHS Rd2 Mt Tarrengower - Maldon.

More practice for a race I'm not doing? I'd just prefer it so the track is better for everyone on the weekend.
  13. J

Like I said above. We would prefer if it wasn't ridden prior to the race to help keep the track in a better condition.
  14. J

We would prefer it wasn't ridden from now til the race. So the new stuff doesn't get blown out. Cheers
  15. J

If you want to hit them fast.
  16. J

After round one was done and dusted, round two is just around the corner. Wombat Mtb is hosting the Maldon round of this seasons VDHS rd 2. Plenty of time and money has been put into this track over the last couple of months to bring it up to a new level. Expect plenty of changes...
  17. J

Maldon Trail Closure.

Did a few runs out there today and it's holding up well and settling in. Best to give it a couple more weeks before we open it up again. The focus is to have it in prime condition for the race
  18. J

Maldon Trail Closure.

There will most likely be a ride day before the weekend. Hopefully it copped some rain today and will firm up soon
  19. J

Maldon Trail Closure.

Doin an article for revo I believe.