Search results

1. J

Sold

Sold......
  2. J

Donate and help out a disabled a local mtb rider

Hey All. Long time close friend of mine and good riding buddy Michael Blyth recently suffered a devastating injury whilst riding about a month ago. A fractured and dislocated spine has left Mike with what could be a life in a wheelchair. Mike has a inspiring attitude at the darkest times, and...
  3. J

Pivot Phoenix:

2012 Pivot. Thanks to Oskar for the photos. Tim Curtis at Magneto Industries for the fork stickers, and all his other help. To Contour, Chromag, Scwhalbe, Sealys, Gu, and Fox for all their support. And to Wolfpack Racing. Enjoy...
  4. J

VDHS Rd2 Mt Tarrengower - Maldon.

After round one was done and dusted, round two is just around the corner. Wombat Mtb is hosting the Maldon round of this seasons VDHS rd 2. Plenty of time and money has been put into this track over the last couple of months to bring it up to a new level. Expect plenty of changes...
  5. J

Maldon Trail Closure.

The race VDHS race track at maldon will be closed this weekend (22/23) due to track construction works. The other trails are open for riding. Edit: the trail is now closed until further notice. New features need time to settle. Track will be in awesome condition for the VDHS this coming...
  6. J

Maldon Vandalism

Maldon- Vandalism!!! Unfortunately there has been some Vandalism at Mt Tarrengower at Maldon. The track that was raced at in the last round of Vic DH series has been damaged over the weekend. It is still unknown who has done this. The damage that was done, the up ramps of two jumps were...
  7. J

Downhill bike. Med or Large. Less than $1500 would be good.

Downhill bike, for my brother who's getting into the sport! Glory, Sunday, Demo would be good. Tell me what you've got. Might be a little flexi on price, we will see. Location: Gisborne Vic Prefer pick up, but we can organise post for the right bike. Cheers Jack
  8. J

Maldon Build and Ride Weekend.

Details here:http://www.facebook.com/events/108423919286211/ But 25th of feb, is a build day to get the track ready for the race. Anyone who helps out will get free shuttles the next day. Would be really awesome to get some people out there. Cheers Jack
  9. J

Easy Earned Trails.

Prepared a little article if you like in relation to trail building, make of it what you would like: I've been building Mtb Trails for about 3 years now. Whether its been secret downhill and xc tracks, or helping with the construction and maintainence of legal trails, it's something that I do...
  10. J

Investing.

Hey dudes, Im in a position now where im earning a bit of coin, and was talking to my brothers mate last night about investment. He's 20, has bought himself a house, and is planning on buying into commercial property once he finalizes tenants for his house. He worked pretty hard for the...
  11. J

Demo.

Heres the new rig. Had an 09 V10, great bike, but didnt really ride how i liked. I've wanted one of the new demos since they came out, and finally got my hand on one! (Cheers Regan) 2011 Demo 8 RC4 Boxxer Teams K9 Bar Kodex Stem Saint Brakes X9 Reverse Wheels/Cranks Schwalbe Muddy Marys Built...
  12. J

Who's making the money off National races?

Entry fees for National rounds is ridiculous. $200 for two days, + $30 for friday. You do get 25% off if you pre rego, but that still is $150 + $30 = $180. Now, say I want to go race Thredbo, thats atleast $100 in fuel (if split between two of us) accom can be upwards of $200 so already...
  13. J

Maldon Ride Day. 9th October.

Ride day at Maldon on the 9th of October. $40 gets you lunch, drinks and shuttles all day, +$5 for a day licence if required. There has been some changes at the bottom of the VDHS race track, including a big road gap. This jump has been measured to about 11 meters from lip to transition. Due...
  14. J

Big Red.

Got myself a new bicyle for some downhill racing. Cheers to Nathan Murphy for the frame. And shout outs to Pushie Enterprises for the stem and bar, look and feel sick. As well as to Schwalbe for hooking me up with some grippy rubber for the next season. Be representing Wolfpack Downhill Racing...
  15. J

Cheap downhill frame

Item: Cheap downhill frame, Stab, Glory, Norco Location: Gisborne Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: No more than a few hundred preferably. Extra Info: Trying to build up a downhill bike for my brother for minimal cost, headset would be helpful, as well as 150x12 rear wheel spacing.
  16. J

Found.

Found!!!!!
  17. J

Sorted

Sorted it out. Feel free to delete mods.
  18. J

UCI points.

Hey everyone. Anyone able to tell me, what places carry what number of UCI points at national champs, or any other events inc. oceanias? So pretty much need, which races carry points for which positions, and how many are required to qualify for a world cup. Cheers guys.
  19. J

Wombat/Maldon trail crew. Behind the scenes.

Might intrest some people on a bit of what goes on behind the scenes. About the guys at the wombat mtb club that do trail work at the wombat state forest and at maldon. Take 5 to check it out! http://media.smh.com.au/entertainment/thevine-tv/nice-work--wombat-trail-2386205.html Some...
  20. J

VIC Solid Mission 9. SOLD

Sold. Delete.