Search results

1. P

I-Beam Seats

Hey, Anyone seen this happen to these I-beam seats before? Happened to a mate yesterday and he hadn't even landed hard on it. He was wondering if it was a regular occurance before he bought a new seat. Considering buying a regular cro-mo railed seat and new post. Any...
  2. P

Kenelworth DH 09

Hey Guys I've taken a few photo's of the Sundays race runs at Kenelworth. I got about 50 in total so if you give me your race number and email i'll try and send them out in the next few days. Here's some to start with :D Sorry its taken a while but the photo's i got are of numbers 3, 4...
  3. P

Downhill classes

Hey Me and some mate are want to race the QLD state title DH round this year but we are not sure what class to race in. Do the sport, expert and the elite ride all the same lines or do they seperate them into classes? I've got a giant AC so i'll need to race one of those i assume.
  4. P

QR20 to bolt through

Hey i've got a set of psylo's with the QR20 axle and i want to upgrade to some boxxers and i'm not sure if the hub fits. Does anyone know if it will work?