Search results

1. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

So the original add for the Brosnon was by ''Elisee bennett'', so anyone message Dozer or Lusty?
  2. bootsandall

Banshee Spitfire M

I'm 175cm, what is the recommended fit as I tried looking on the Banshee site but couldn't find a recommended size. Thanks for the heads up and I will keep an eye out.
  3. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

So I'm not 100% sure the Bronson was stolen, I just thought the ad looked very 'SUSPECT', what looked like a very new, latest model clean frame for $900.00 with only 'In good condition' as the text in the Ad. For me that screams that the person advertising it has either no idea what the frame...
  4. bootsandall

Banshee Spitfire M

Thanks, they do come up but they are tightly held and highly regarded. I had seen the sale but was hopeful of maybe someone thinking of a change. A used frame would be a lot easier to get through to the garage door without top much of a questioning. I willing to wait.
  5. bootsandall

ACT SOLD

Hey Lemon Peeler, Where are you in Canberra?
  6. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

So Chops is selling a different frame to the one I saw on Gumtree (the one this thread was about), the Gumtree ad was definitely a Bronson CC. There were images of the top tube and in that you could see that there wasn't any marks/grease around where the headset would be so was a new frame. I'm...
  7. bootsandall

Banshee Spitfire M

Item: Banshee Spitfire Medium -Frame Location: Canberra or Sydney - but don't mind (history of trading would be good for interstate) Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Looking for a frame only but a complete bike would be considered depending on asking price. I...
  8. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

The original Gumtree ad is gone, if you had seen it you wouldn't be questioning if it was stolen. I am not kidding when I say the ad had only 3 words other than the ad title, those being ' In great condition'. It was so obvious that if Chops did buy this frame he would have know!
  9. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

Not being on Facebook, is there a list of the stolen frames? I'm looking for a new frame that's how I found the Gumtree ad, and well thought that posting here would be most likely get the word to people who might know about a missing brand new frame.
  10. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

Wow, my how this thread has got interesting. I do feel for the guy, being forced to get a top-shelf frame at a 1/5 of its RRP, its just horrible how those thief's tricked him with their extensive elaborate plot to swindle him out of his hard earned.
  11. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

They certainly spent a long time writing up the add to maximise their return on investment. Or could be one pissed off ex?
  12. bootsandall

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

This looks suss to me as they are asking very little for what looks like a new frame set. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/casula/bicycle-parts-and-accessories/santa-cruz-frame-bronson/1197642029
  13. bootsandall

Knee Pads

I have been a big fan of the Fox Launch Pro, hard shell over the knee and lots of padding around the sides. Big breathing hole at the inside of the knee so not too hot. Mate has the POC pads but they have no where near as much open cooling and they don't have the hard shell but the construction...
  14. bootsandall

Kids gloves

I found that the best place was motocross stores, they tend to have protective kit for real little kids and up- including girls.
  15. bootsandall

Sold SWAP. 190x50 CCDBA

So are you after a 190x50 or 216x63? My inline is a 216x63, sorry if I read it wrong.
  16. bootsandall

Sold SWAP. 190x50 CCDBA

I have a DB inline with the latest internals (It's a 2nd gen version) with around 15hrs on it, let me know if that would be of interest. (Also no mounting hardware included, but can machine to order if required!)
  17. bootsandall

Wollongong/illawarra am riders

Hello Wollongong locals, I will be heading down to your area this coming Christmas-Newies period, been down that way last year and found a few of the hidden trails near Bulli, which are great fun. Just wondering if there is any locals that wouldn't mind having a out-of-towner tag along as I not...
  18. bootsandall

VIC Wanted - xfusion slant damper / 170mm cranks / ISCG old guide + Gold Bling FOUND

So upon closer inspection I have discovered that it looks like its just a rebound circuit and the top cap. Sorry but if you still want it let me know.
  19. bootsandall

VIC Wanted - xfusion slant damper / 170mm cranks / ISCG old guide + Gold Bling FOUND

Should be able to help you out there with the Slant damper body, will check the spares but pretty confident that I have it still (Parts Hoarder Anonymous should be a on this forum somewhere!) Also will check for the v-brakes