Search results

1. S

Wanted: Parts and frame for DJ rig!

check my sig mate!!
  2. S

Porters are mad

Were you born a dickhead....or have you been developing it all by urself! As for the bike....shit luck i guess (which i don't doubt i will experience with my porter!)... time for an upgrade!
  3. S

VicMTB

What kind of fool pays for 2 hubs when they only get one!!! Tell your mate to gets some balls, and stick up for himself!
  4. S

Super Bling! - Ti cranks...

They look exactly like profile euro's! The cups and spacers are the same and the arms look just like a Ti version of race cranks!
  5. S

SDG Freestyle

Ok...i've spoken to Pat at Dirtworks...he reckons that they'll get them in next year! So i bought a THE Bmx Saddle...heavy, but wicked! Its a Velo saddle rebadged into THE! -J
  6. S

125-130+mm forks

Check out my sig....these forks are in excellent nick!
  7. S

motion control - how does it work?

http://www.the-red-pill.com give it a try mate!
  8. S

manitou - xt 4 pot adapter

I suggest going with the A2Z brand suggested by beno! I have the shimano 170mm adaptor and rotor on my sherman jumpers, and i had to shim the adaptor on the fork legs, because of how beefy the disc mount is! Therefore....my pads will not wear evenly!
  9. S

MY PORTER IS COMPLETE!!! **many pics**

Question....how many spaces did u put on the axle of the profile cranks? i'm setting mine up on a porter and i'd just like to know how many, what sizes and where (drive or non-drive side!) Sweet set up there mate, very very tidy! Thanks -J
  10. S

DOC's and Sovereign's

On a hi jacking note....why is it so hard to get E-13 Superchargers via Norco, i called Norco (as i work at an LBS) and was told that it would be a few months before shipment! I sure hope this is not the case with the frames! -J
  11. S

frame

About $950...plus don't expect a discount....coz the mark up is absolute peanuts!
  12. S

E 13 Supercharger

They are good for a bashguard if u'r willing to wait til next year! I tried to order one, but was told from Norco directly that they are waiting on a shipment, and that e-13 are rushed off their feet to fill orders! Yet E-13 were willing to mail me a bashguard, if i could get them the funds via...
  13. S

NEW PORTER!!! Stage 1 *6 pics*

In regards to the rotor/disc brake, shimano make an adaptor and rotor kit for manitou forks, that's what i use for my porter, 170 XT rotor and a suitable shimano adaptor! Does look quite good...in fact.....very good! -J
  14. S

4x/DJ/street forks

Check out my sig mate....they are worth the extra coin!
  15. S

What Length Profile Cranks For Street?

Thanks Ty, I believe i will....on another note, are the mtb cranks the same at DJ cranks, but with a euro bb and spider?
  16. S

What Length Profile Cranks For Street?

Hey Guys, I've been offered some new profile cranks in a 175mm length, but am unsure whether i should go shorter, say 170 or 165 mm? The cranks will be mounted to a dj/street/play bike, so should i just stay with that length? -J
  17. S

good quality frame and good forks

Check out my sig mate! Well worth a look
  18. S

Yay for SpellingCow.com and boo to noobs who don't use it!!

Lets not point the finger gentlemen! And let's definately not getting hasty! This young man must be educated and guided in appropriate use of the forum, but it's not just this new member, it's all members!
  19. S

Yay for SpellingCow.com and boo to noobs who don't use it!!

Must we be constantly bombarbed with useless postings about things that have been said time and time again? Prime Example But it doesn't seem to stop here with bad forum use! Correct spelling and acceptable phrase use by newer members seems to be decline, many posts in the last half...
  20. S

broken cranks

How 'bout u stop posting crap! Ask a question and give the details of ur riding style and what the item is to be used for!