Search results

1. Bikes Bats New Tatts

2009 Fox Talas 36

Hi all! I'm running a 2009 Talas 36 which is due for a another service. Great fork! I was wondering if anyone knows if I am able to upgrade the internals from 2009 to some of the later talas internals? The fork is solid, stanchions (sp?) are spotless so I don't really see the need buy a...
  2. Bikes Bats New Tatts

The B-Team! : some unused footage

http://www.vimeo.com/26907072 Here is a little edit of some of the unused footage I have from the last 12 months. It's amazing what you find on peoples external hard drives. Enjoy!
  3. Bikes Bats New Tatts

Oxy session last weekend

A few from Oxy last weekend I took on My Bros camera. Thought I'd post em all in case there are other RotorBurners in there. Sorry Steve, this would have been awesome...... Go away rain!
  4. Bikes Bats New Tatts

BottleRocket Fork upgrade

Hi guys, I am thinking of a fork upgrade on my bottle rocket from my 2010 Talas 160s to the new 2011 Talas 180s. Just wanted to see what you thought in terms of the change in balance and head angle. The BR is 5.5 inches of travel in the rear and is balanced pretty well at the moment with 6 up...
  5. Bikes Bats New Tatts

Transition BottleRocket + Fly Luna

Hey all, These are my current rides. Couldn't be happier with both of them. The Tranny is the best do-all bike I've ever ridden for sure. The Luna is smooth, solid and super fun. Both are in the upgrade phase so any suggestions are welcome.
  6. Bikes Bats New Tatts

Amity - Full length

This is kick arse. Full length by European independent film maker Andreas Johannessen. So well put together.... http://www.vimeo.com/7604600
  7. Bikes Bats New Tatts

Boston/ Rhode Island/ New York

I am about to drive from Boston to New York for 5 days. There is allegedly heaps of awesome trails/ BMX stores in this area (New England) but my web searches haven't turned up much. I guess they are protective of trails locations as well. Any one got any tips/ know of anywhere? I already sent...
  8. Bikes Bats New Tatts

Camera testing

Had a weekend away with the boys at a mates farm, outside Lithgow, last weekend. 17 blokes (only 3 riders). One of my mates is a mad keen photog so he asked us to build a dirt jump and do a few runs so he could test out his new gear (Remote flashes and DSLR I think?). So we spent a couple of...
  9. Bikes Bats New Tatts

What's on the mp3 player at the moment?

I saw another thread asking if people listen to music when they ride. I was just wondering what people are listening to in general (top/ latest 10)? One Rule - No slagging out other peoples play lists. I'll Start, I listen to my shuffle while I ride and at the moment it contains; 1...
  10. Bikes Bats New Tatts

Red Hill Ride - Sat 21st 2pm

A few mates and I are headed for a spin around Red Hill on Saturday. Leaving from the Red Hill entrance to the trails at 2pm (for two or so hours). Dudes are all 25-ish, medium skill level, mix of hard tails and dualies. Trails in Red Hill are technical xc/ all mountain type stuff (I would...