Search results

1. RedPill

Pool Jumping Video

ill post a vid of my horsieing off my 8m high roof into my 1.8m deep pool if you want?
  2. RedPill

Pool Jumping Video

Yea that was pretty poor. You could atleast endo it or something you panzies.
  3. RedPill

Borat: The Movie.

Jackass 2 is funnier i reckon, you get sick of the accent and jokes after a while. Still pretty funny tho.
  4. RedPill

Beuty and the beast.

Hey nice bikes but that STP0 isnt that matt vincents..... and the pic is taken by matty a at our jumps?????
  5. RedPill

Stereo System

Yeah happened to me before we got new stereo, some body had turned it up to much and blew the speakers, my dad wasnt happy ill tell you that.
  6. RedPill

Saw 3

Yeah saw it last night, was pretty messed up. dont know how their will be 6 tho...
  7. RedPill

Wanted: Work Experiece (LBS)

Work experience isnt about getting paid...
  8. RedPill

That's strange... Our land is on fire... *Now with pics*

Hey mate, i know how you feel, Around january this year some idiots were smoking in the brickworks which is right behind my house, and a big fire came through and burnt a few houses down and got a bit of my front tree and fence. Was bloody lucky. Its going to be a loooooooong summer. P.s...
  9. RedPill

Anyone up for a Music Review Thread?

I like The wiggles new album, o and stephenie Mcintosh's new one called Typerope (sp)?
  10. RedPill

Ice

Why would we be watching this while Australian Idol is on?:S
  11. RedPill

most insane wallride ever. (pic of him doing something completely unrelated added)

Far out that is insane, did you see it happen matt? Of course its real u idiot's...
  12. RedPill

steve irwin dead (crocodile hunter)

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html He was an awsome guy and such an icon. R.I.P mate.
  13. RedPill

Levelling Ground

G'day mate. First of all is that your house in the background of the 1st pic? If so your very lucky as you can look over your jumps and protect them. If their are trucks coming through wont they be in the way and get knocked down tho? If you have bompits in between each jump then you will have a...
  14. RedPill

downhill

are you talking about the walking trakcs or actual downhill tracks coz we made two down the side that were pretty hidden but alot of fun.
  15. RedPill

Suggestions for a backpacker

Defiantly check out Byron and all those places, Sunshine coast is great also recommend Noosa and around their. Backpackers are great up their and their are many tourists up their around that time of year.
  16. RedPill

"sewer camo"???? (home job paint inside)

Matt you hippie! have to wait and see it in real life (come ride sunday).
  17. RedPill

Tool hiding places??

Find a spot a bit away from your jumps and either hide in a really good bush or bury it under some leaves/dirt so it just looks like normal ground. This works really well just make it look like you havent touched the ground but remember where you hide it!
  18. RedPill

I have finished! (BMX content)

fully sik bike matty. Now you have no excuse to not come build/ride :P. looks nice and umm black good work. :)
  19. RedPill

The long windy road

Poser... Haha, come build/ride this weekend matt!