Search results

1. bear the bear

You laugh you lose

2. bear the bear

The gaming thread

Currently doing the Resident Evil remakes. 4 is excellent, 2 was OK and I have just started 3.
  3. bear the bear

Little Things You Hate

Unfortunately, the route makes the event unsafe, and it should not be held. Three incidents, including two fatalities, should be the end of it.
  4. bear the bear

Little Things You Hate

https://the-riotact.com/excessive-speed-blamed-for-death-of-tennis-coach-in-lady-denman-drive-crash/755186?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=tcp Fuck.... she was on the road, not the crossing
  5. bear the bear

Little Things You Hate

So, I did a bit of scrolling on Google Maps before responding. The road is zoned as 70kph, and there are 2x warning signs leading up to the crossing, so there is ample warning. It's a bit hard to tell, but the guess is they were on the crossing or about to cross rather than on the road itself.
  6. bear the bear

You laugh you lose

7. bear the bear

Little Things You Hate

Not a little thing... for those that know this road and crossing https://the-riotact.com/cyclist-dies-after-crash-on-lady-denman-drive-in-acts-second-fatal-collision-for-2024/755018?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=tcp
  8. bear the bear

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

And unfortunately, it will work again...
  9. bear the bear

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Correct. I read that the proposed bond for the smaller judgement had Russian links, which the applicant can refuse. In the NY case, I don't think anyone wants to touch him.
  10. bear the bear

Blind rider saying hi

Hey mate, welcome to the forum. What did you like about your old bike so much? And what do you not like about your latest? This information will help others provide you with some recommendations for a new bike or tuning advice for your current one.
  11. bear the bear

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

Just heard that Evans Cycles have bought all the IP for the companies.
  12. bear the bear

You laugh you lose

13. bear the bear

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

Slick is a different bike What is disappointing is that this is still cheaper than the new Specialized.
  14. bear the bear

3d titanium printed handlebars.....
  15. bear the bear

Do you still have two kidneys?
  16. bear the bear

ACT Best of Canberra Mountain Bike Experience Workshops

See above, trees and AC are not a good mix typically. I also think it was not part of the design brief to include shading. Disclaimer: I work for the company that designed and supervised the construction of the carpark. However, I was not involved in this project.
  17. bear the bear

ACT Best of Canberra Mountain Bike Experience Workshops

I will also add, the blister islands are too small to sustain a tree of the required dimensions for the ACT governments tree cover policy, the use of a root barrier will kill the trees by constraining the growth of the root structure, and no root barrier will eventually lead to a fucked pavement...
  18. bear the bear

Yeah nah.. I know what these are worth at cost from a mate that had an in with Specialized. Even at mate's rates, these are still eye-watering....
  19. bear the bear

I was worried that were going to drop their prices due to a lack of demand :D