Search results

1. D.Norton

NSW Sold

Recently had a shoulder reconstruction and have taken the time to clean out the garage with the my one functional arm and found a few things you may need. All components are in BRAND NEW condition - just a little dusty. All items are priced reasonably and for a quick sale. Buyer pays postage...
  2. D.Norton

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Stumpjumper Evo Expert Carbon - Medium Location: Roseville Item Condition: This bike Has been owened by a bicycle mechanic its whole life. Kept in perfect mechanical condition. Fork and Shock recently serviced. 2 wheel sets included. Full Titanium Hardware. Very light, durable and...
  3. D.Norton

Sold

Item:* 2013 Specialized Status 2 - Saint/Zee, Boxxer R2C2, Custom Spec - Medium Location: Chatswood Item*Condition: Mechanically: Superb, the bike has always been kept in perfect condition. Forks overhauled recently, fresh Shimano gear cable, good brake pad wear, Wheels good, tight and straight...
  4. D.Norton

Sold

Item: 2012 Demo 8, Custom Spec Location: Sydney, But more than happy to freight it to where you live. Item Condition: 4 rides old (sounds cliché but this is actually the case). Reason for selling: The need for a car is greater at this point in time and the Xc bike will suffice for now. Price...
  5. D.Norton

Everything has SOLD, thanks for your interest.

The top items are all 2012 BRAND NEW. Item: 2012 Formula custom The One R's, Reach Adjust, Pad Contact Point Barrel Adjuster, 180 F rotor (including post mount adaptor), 160mm rotor. (Sold) Location: Sydney Item Condition: BRAND NEW, 2012 year model brake. Reason for selling: need to sell for...
  6. D.Norton

Please Delete

Please Delete, thanks.
  7. D.Norton

Sold

Item: 2010 Specialized Demo 8 Frameset including: -Custom tuned Fox DHX RC4 with a 350lb spring,*** -Cane Creek headset with sealed bearings, -2010 Boxxer Teams (with yellow/soft and red/medium springs - installed). Complete service just done, including brand new seals, damping oil and lower...
  8. D.Norton

Sold, please remove

Item: 2010 Specialized Demo 8 Frameset with a custom tuned Fox DHX RC4 (350lb spring) including headset, 2010 Boxxer Teams (with soft yellow and medium red springs) customized internals - new seals, and completely rebuilt with fresh oil and grease. Location: North Shore, Sydney Item...
  9. D.Norton

Sold, please delete

Hi all, I need to get rid of a few parts of mine, they must go as I am now a very poor young man after my travels and need money to ‘stay afloat’ for now and through uni. So please don't be afraid to ask/pm me about questions and prices etc of the following parts listed below. >>I have been...
  10. D.Norton

Cut Yer Bars - Whistler

Just a fun arvo in Whistler on an XC trail seshing this fun little down hill section. Got the cable cam out as well. Enjoy! http://vimeo.com/15523155 Please excuse the colour inconsistencies and slightly funny screen dimensions, just playing around with the export settings
  11. D.Norton

2010 Whistler..... "3 2 1 RIDE" trailer pg 5

Hi all, Ive been in whistler for the past month and its simply awesome! Here are a few photos/helmet cam videos ive taken so far and will update as time goes by. A Line to Double Vision (4X track) with a mate: http://vimeo.com/12041829 Upper Angry Pirate to Crabapple Hits to Lower A...
  12. D.Norton

My bikes for a season in whistler

As the title says... Just playing with the different settings on the camera... 08 Pitch Pro: 10 Demo 8: Both colour: [Item: Sram X.0 Rear shifter Location: Lindfield, Sydney Item Condition: Awesome! Regularly cleaned lubricated so it shifts as new – Super smooth! It has a cut down and...
  13. D.Norton

Making a Rear Hub, Need Cassette Hub Body Dimensions URGENT!!!!

Hi all, I have decided to keep myself busy after my D&T Major work. Since I hate the sound of my noisy rear hub I am going to design and build myself a 'silent' hub for my bike. I have most of the dimensions and have been drawing on a CAD program. For the drawings to be complete and final...
  14. D.Norton

SOLD Please Delete

Item: Last Rufus, White Location: Sydney, North Shore, Lindfield Item Condition: Great, general use scuffs on the stickers only, no dents, cracks, gouges any where, in great condition, had the forks serviced recently, in awsome working order as it owned by a bicycle mechanic. Reason for...
  15. D.Norton

Last

Hi, thought some may be interested in a peek at one of the two bikes I own... Frame - Last Rufus Front shock/fork - Rock Shox Handlebars - Answer Stem - Thomson Headset - Fsa Grips - Odi Saddle - Fly Seatpost - Thomson Rear brake - Avid Cranks - Shimano Chainguide - E-13 Chain - Shimano Pedals...