Search results

1. R

Farkers of days gone by

damn, march 04, not as OG as i thought
  2. R

New Hayes Prototype rotors - spy shots.

tha way that the carbon fibre discs work in F1 is that when they heat up, the tightly layered carbon actually strips off the rotor and gets sucked up by the vacuum thing that you can see just behind the axle. (not the airbos, there is a small black vacuum device if you look close enough. the...
  3. R

RESPECT.

one word nuts
  4. R

My mates foam pit making and jumping!

holy bejeezus batman! that is so damn cool. some people have all the luck/money/foam pits/awesome trails!
  5. R

Truvativ 5D run on two rings?

to hell with the adjustmens screws, just pull the cable through the stop a bit more to make it tight in the middle (now large) ring. then the shifter won't even shift into the 3rd thing unless you have seriously mache thumbs.
  6. R

WHAT IS THE BEST HUCKING FORK??????

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET FLAMED BY ME? POST A STUPID FUCKING POST LIKE THIS ONE. get da supa monst4 tz 4 da pur3zt hu4ge 4bil1tyz fo sho mo fo wickey wo murd OMGWTFBBQ!!!11shiftone!!ONE!@#!@ also, why is it that threads like this attract the biggest dickheads?
  7. R

Joel's '04 Banshee Scream

u dick, dick
  8. R

It's Landed..

it is because it makes it alot more stable at speeds of up to 500km/h! well, maybe not hat fast but meh... very sick, i love it and want it!
  9. R

GT I-Drive 2.0

dude, it sounds to me like you don't really have any idea what you're talking about. the zaskar is an XC frame as is the I-drive. ditch the frame you have now and buy a DJ/freeride frame and build it up with the components you have. it WILL save you alot of heartace and money , even if the frame...
  10. R

Uni.... Brow?

i saw some guys riding unis at the belco skatepark in canberra the other day. are you guys farkiners? they are so cool, i wish i had enought skill to ride one... :cry:
  11. R

kaleen dirt jumps..... lets fix em (canberra)

i can come if i can get a lift from anyone. give me a call if you can, my mobile number is 0401560072 and i live in fraser. cheers. the reason i can't ride btw is that my bike is farked in the ass
  12. R

Where do you dig for dirt when...

i just dig wherever there is some good dirt. the dirt where i live is mostly rocky and dusty so i can only really dig when it is raining as my spot is too far away from the house for a hose.
  13. R

WHATS THE WORST....

AND YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS. (just in case you dont, it is just to the left of the A key) i know what it is like to be harrassed by pedestrians though, one time at belconnen when i was just cruising to the skatepark i was on the footpath heading towards the skatepark and...
  14. R

My new schmick Giant!

*takes riks place and says it needs tassles on it* it needs tassles on it! haha, that is a fuckin sweet, schmick ride you have yourself there. i'd have to say that i prefer the look of the standard dorados more than the X-works. how much did it all set you back?
  15. R

Santa Cruz Soldier

there is of it in a MBA magazine, i think the july or august issue. i'll try and dig it up and scan inm the pics EDIT:that was the pic on pinkbike
  16. R

Not A Phat, But... A Different Snap!

no, after he has slapped his ass he should make his way to kings cross and stay away from farkin
  17. R

Delete

pics of the stab and a spec
  18. R

Rotors screeching?

my mate got some kind of small furry animal caught in his rime brake once, it was really funny he said "my back brake feels weird" and lloks round. it was funny. i also got another furry creature caught in my cluster (when i has gears) it made my chain shift into my spokes. it sucked but was...
  19. R

George Dubya Stacks It Again

he seems like a bit of a fucktard to me. i mean come on, he fell off a bike, twice and off a segway (which is meant to be impossible to fall off.) do we really want someone who can't stand up as the leader of the free world? jesus he is a dumbass
  20. R

hardtail frames wat r the best

OMGWTFBBQ!!! it must be some kind of record, 2 "what frame should i buy" threads active AT ONE TIME! go team fucktard