Search results

1. R

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

"cruising" i only just managed to get past you right near the end, id hate to c you going flat out :p
  2. R

How to recover from a 24 hour bike race?

im on that list :eek: sorry legs!
  3. R

How to recover from a 24 hour bike race?

we will c how true that is when i do an 8 hour next wkend, i came 16th overall but was pretty trashed after it, will be interesting to c i f even finish the 8 hour let alone do well :rolleyes:
  4. R

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

wow i cant believe i just qualified for worlds on my first 24 solo! thanks to all the riders and organisers at kona for the encouragement and great track manners. was one of the toughest races ever with all the mud and even tho i am now on crutches :eek: i had an awesome time and am still on a...
  5. R

Husky 100 - New Event

bring on team pink elite how bad r u gonna feel when ur missus n 2 guys wearin pink shirts beat u :rolleyes: oh the shame lol
  6. R

Fling entry needs good home.

my uncle is super keen for an entry if its still available
  7. R

turner bikes

Anyone got a turner flux with the dw-link? would like to know what they ride like and any good/bad points bout them
  8. R

physio seminar

where is trailmix?
  9. R

2009 X-Fusion NSWMTB State Series RD#4

matt reekie won the dash in expert, happy to beat chops for once too!!
  10. R

Highland Fling Anyone ?

at least it gives me more time to decide whether i wanna do the 100k or 100mile :o
  11. R

Back to amputate your legs: The Angry Doctor, 2009

yeah i was pretty happy cuz i came 4th in open. the 7 other ppl in that cat were DNF! I heard they had a motocross race on that track 2 wks before. Would explain why the dust (basically quicksand!) was so thick. Poor track selection when scum has like 3 other proper mtb tracks....
  12. R

look out for sneaky reekie, hes onto it :cool:
  13. R

I did the 101 that day with a stuffed knee, i wanted to curl up into a ball and cry by the time i finished, hated that track n so has everyone ive talked to about it. Angry Doctor on the other hand is awesome, cant wait!!!!