Search results

1. jono rides a hardrock pro

post up your bmx (s)

2010 verde luxe :) i picked it up yesterday and rides like a dreeeeaaaam! ill keep an eye out down in sydney for that mutiny, looks veery nice.
  2. jono rides a hardrock pro

Jokes Thread.

heres on my uncle sent me the other day. sorry if it has been said before. but i cannot be stuffed reading through 299 pages of jokes. a man says to his wife, "what would you do if i won the lottery love?" and she replied, "well id take half of it, leave you and go and find someone else," so...
  3. jono rides a hardrock pro

The Annual List Ya Loot Thread...

2009 norco sasquatch, tld lopes knee/shin guards, money, boardies and 2 rashies. the bike was totally unexpected, which was suprising. STOKED! :D
  4. jono rides a hardrock pro

Malfunctions? Show The Breakage!

ouch heres a clip from an episode of the mtv series scarred. its at sydney university . its a 12 gap 12. :rolleyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0P3rYsaMo4 also loving the helmet
  5. jono rides a hardrock pro

...Quotes from the World cup...

at g20 on saturday a chick went off and the guy with the megaphone yells "LAND ON YOUR DICK!" and his mate says "its a girl!" then the guy with the megaphone goes "land on your clit" was a be there moment. i must agree down at triple treat on sunday was very funny.
  6. jono rides a hardrock pro

Hayes Sole Brake Failure

ha, thanks for that RangaRMX. they are pretty shit. looking at getting new brakes soon, maybe hayes stroker trail. HAYES POWER!!!
  7. jono rides a hardrock pro

Hayes Sole Brake Failure

Thanks for the info. i will see if i can get some pics up. Cheers, Jono
  8. jono rides a hardrock pro

Hayes Sole Brake Failure

Yesterday i was riding with a mate...that's what they all say. Anyway i fell off and it looks like a little cap(about the size of a pinhead) fell off. We then continued our ride and i went to use my front brake, but the lever squeezed all the way to the bar and all this oil started to rush...
  9. jono rides a hardrock pro

Who has braces?

i get mine off some time next year... it will be well worth it though. i had a plate first to correct my bite then the braces came on. i much prefer the braces over the plate
  10. jono rides a hardrock pro

Socceroos and the World Cup

OMG The 2010 world cup is going to be amazing!!!! As lorday said world cup+school=awesome
  11. jono rides a hardrock pro

Avid Juicy 3.5s

oh thanks, sorry for all the confusion
  12. jono rides a hardrock pro

Avid Juicy 3.5s

I have done a search so please don't flame the shit out of me I was at my lbs today and i saw on a scott scale35, avid juicy 3.5s brakes. Can you really get 3.5s or are they just fakes?? Cheers Jono
  13. jono rides a hardrock pro

Popped MTB tyre - likely cause?

i agree with lorday whats wrong with a bit of hucking off stairs
  14. jono rides a hardrock pro

freerider 2

this thread is over!!!!! there are no decent tracks being made anymore
  15. jono rides a hardrock pro

movie game

Antz(no im not an 8year old kid) Sylvester Stallone who was also in...
  16. jono rides a hardrock pro

Your favorite "Quote"

some artist once said (ill find out the name) "a line is a dot going for a walk"
  17. jono rides a hardrock pro

The condom slogan game

bayswater car rental: no birds
  18. jono rides a hardrock pro

Sram vs Shimano

read through a few old issues of amb. they did a 3 part test on it to see which was better. read part 3 for the most information
  19. jono rides a hardrock pro

Merry christmas ya farkers !

merry xmas all you farkiners have a great day
  20. jono rides a hardrock pro

Quiz for entry

finally some common sense on farkin. maybe just some simple questions about mountain biking that even a newbie can answer. the disadvantages to that is that a spammer could use google to find the answer to these 'simple' questions cheers jono