Search results

1. Jaskel

HD 1080p Helmet Cam A must For All!

yeah i wish it was around when I was in BC...but I assure you ill be taking it to the snow in 2010 I know the guys at www.cheapchips.com.au have plenty of units in stock...make sure u tell em Jason sent you from the forums and he will look after you..prob give u a discount code that u enter...
  2. Jaskel

I dont have the Dodge anymore....got a new company car...so shudup ;)
  3. Jaskel

It still produces a working mpg file, the file is called "produce **" **= the file number. It is mainly stored in the myvideos folder or my documents folder. SO dont fear u have no workable file...it certainly does that! Took me a few weeks to figure it out too..lol
  4. Jaskel

guys, get Cyberlink Power Director, this has the ability to edit and upload videoes automatically to youtube in HD, you just enter ur account log in to the software and it uploads and rederes for you. 720p does have a wider feild of view than 1080p too.
  5. Jaskel

the new firmware coming will allow the video to be flipped for this exact application
  6. Jaskel

cheap chips in Canberra will sort u out!
  7. Jaskel

yep, thats how I do it on mine and it closes much easier.
  8. Jaskel

Hey no problems...14 posts eh..dont worry, you will get there one day..lol *shakes head* Good to see a few of you guys using the camera...it is good to see diffferent mounting methods...giving me some ideas! Im hanging for the firmware too
  9. Jaskel

it will handle really good, i was flying today in this wind and it was as bumpy as hell...it held up fine...dont worry about bumps with this cam..it will eat em. It even handles water fine ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RuET7hsHn0
  10. Jaskel

I think the camera will go fine, I know ill be taking it with me in winter on the snowboard! The water proof housing is awesome...im just editing the video from today in the pool...you will love it!
  11. Jaskel

Wow 599 USD...thats insane and you really wont see much difference in quality and u need a backpack...no thanks. Hey here is a few vids I got today...ill post the underwater ones soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HteBOoE0tcQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAKJ4hjxT5g...
  12. Jaskel

No you tool, im letting yall know how awesome this is...man ive been waiting years to get a kick ass HD camera like this...man u should see the footage i just got on my RC plane...im in love.
  13. Jaskel

audio is pretty good, once u use the case and set it up properly, it is pretty good...ive seen a vd on a dirtbike and te motor sound is great with minimal wind noise.
  14. Jaskel

yeah man...i wander in every now and then.... I was going to bed but the young fella played up...so now im wide awake again..lol
  15. Jaskel

I got this today..man its wicked and smal, comes with heaps of mounts...i mainly got it for my planes but ill che chucking it on the bike for sure! Ok here is the video..now just remember it is uploaded to you tube in HD but u still lose quality, this video is just from my car on the way home...
  16. Jaskel

Child Bike Trailer Help

not sure about the hitch spinning, it locks on tight...dont fancy screwing a hole in my Alias.
  17. Jaskel

Child Bike Trailer Help

yeah the one i got has a strap that goes around the frame...so even if the QR pops it will still be secured. Im going to get a longer QR axle tomorrow, it does fit but yeah slightly short...other than that i dont see a prob. Tahnks for the help guys. J
  18. Jaskel

Child Bike Trailer Help

Hey guys, I got a bike trailer to chuck my son in and go for a fang..but when i got it home it says on the box that its not suitable for bikes with disc brakes or QR hubs...anyone know why?? I got the Repco Sport Tag a long trailer... Fits on ok but I cant understand why I cant use it with QR...
  19. Jaskel

Giant Alias 09

how much those guards worth?
  20. Jaskel

NSW sold

dude..no one is going to buy it from here...incase you didnt notice!! Ebay it..bound to sell it.