Search results

1. Jesterarts

Sold Troy Lee Design Moto Shorts - Size 38

Sold pending payment.
  2. Jesterarts

Yes. Loose. Its got a thingy on the front to adjust waist. Thigh pads to protect from trees and immature mates. But they come off. No postage in price. Postage in Vic is $14.55 extra.
  3. Jesterarts

Price drop to $35.
  4. Jesterarts

What does your day look like?

OH! Check that out! Yeah my day is a bit stuffed now. That is not a simple break like I was hoping for.
  5. Jesterarts

Seems you're about on the money. Toe #2 is busted good and proper based on the report. Fracture up from the shaft (tehehe!) up to the neck. Toe #3 is just swelled up due to the injury to #3. I wish I got a picture of when it was dislocated, as it looked like something from a comedy horror...
  6. Jesterarts

Do day I should get some conclusive results on my toes. Easy indications are #2 is fat due to being dislocated to about 2pm. (Relocated it myself :) #3 is the mystery toe. I was distracted by the pain of #2 on the night but looks like I either broke it, or did something else exciting. The rest...
  7. Jesterarts

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Agree. Implementing a system like that would be a challenge. The key is to change the foundation of the system. At the moment the system is archaic in it's built in assumption that when someone votes for a party, they are saying they want all their policies implemented. Case an point is then...
  8. Jesterarts

AM The downgrade - Norco Fluid HT+

Good thing I went for a ride yesterday as in the evening I decided I didn't like the shape of my toes. Dislocated #2 to about a 2pm position and broke #3 throwing a front kick. Happen to have the boot already from late last year when I broke my foot.... throwing a front kick...
  9. Jesterarts

Things I can learn from this: I can drop the pressure in the forks a bit. A touch more offset on the bracket to the left would be ace. It always looks faster IRL.
  10. Jesterarts

Soooo it seems my 3D printed bit was stronger than the genuine GoPro bit. As pictured below. Got some good footage from that I will share once it uploads. Naturally the camera lost my Aneurysm runs but I got one nice one somewhere between the top carpark and the skills park.
  11. Jesterarts

The gaming thread

I turned in Star Citizen for the first time in months. Visually stunning. But 3.5 really isn't ready to be out of PTU. ARMA3 Exile is my default I keep going back to.
  12. Jesterarts

Item: Troy Lee Design Moto Shorts Location: Cranbourne East Item Condition: As new - Ridden once Reason for selling: Too heavy for the riding I do Price and price conditions: $35 Extra Info: They are a few seasons old. But they are black... so... yeah Pictures:
  13. Jesterarts

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I hate the modern political system. Mainly because each party has some policies I like, and others I think are somewhere between a brain fart and that white stuff you get in the corner of your mouth then talking angry. It would be better if we got to vote on individual policies. Then there was...
  14. Jesterarts

Went for a short ride around the estate yesterday towing the kid to playgrounds. I decided to try having the gopro on the front of the helmet, in preparation for my long time coming ride at Lysty on Monday. Short version, neck was sore as shit. I have a Hero4 so heavy. Decided to print a new...
  15. Jesterarts

Printed some valve caps to match the cable clips.
  16. Jesterarts

Red Hill; Legal trails

Soooo. I've been given a pass to go riding over Easter. I'm thinking about hitting up Refill instead of Lysterfield. However, it's been a while since I checked out these trails, and can't remember if there is anything HT appropriate. Thoughts? Weird question I know. But I'm lusting after some...
  17. Jesterarts

Advice needed - WiFi Modem

What's custom Dangerous Night Snacking? I'm interested in this offering. Is that like eating a donut at night while skydiving?
  18. Jesterarts

BELL 2R MIPS layer thing cracked

No, it's attached my 4 rubbery tag things. You can see them in the pictures inside the shell.