Search results

1. R

UPDATED: Patriot 7+ frame or Gemini DH frame?

jono just get the emini, looks better and rides better (rode 1 at thredo)
  2. R

has any1 got the phone number for bikefanatic.com?

its called yellow pages mate
  3. R

the butterfly effect

hmmmmmmm my bad
  4. R

**post your spec list**

well u see i saw sum 1 on that bike there so i ws just askin!!
  5. R

the butterfly effect

USQ Uni Club.???
  6. R

April Fools Joke?

not fun it aint!! cmon admin trhe jokes old now just fix it and get on with life dagnabbit
  7. R

the butterfly effect

i mite be there sounds sweet
  8. R

Azonic Evo Build up! (dirt jumper)

i want that bike sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet whats new and whats scavenged from ur ther bike??
  9. R

Sydney red hill 3rd april(saturday)

where r u guys meeting neway??
  10. R

a bit off topic that one my bad
  11. R

oi tecno boi what bike u got??
  12. R

or u could hire a farkin mini bobcat like i did
  13. R

Air pressure for dj's 3, (DH)

id put about 4 psi in each leg my bro runs around2.5 but his have bottemed out i the past so about 4 each leg!
  14. R

Solving the Sandbagging problem!

its a pretty poor reason to mmove sum1 up a category and strip em of their medal coz i mean com on ho would u feel if you win by 12 seconds and then get disqualified?? wtf??
  15. R

Farkin Front Page

yeh but the jokes kinda old now coz at 12 pm the joke is ment to finish so the admins are screwin themselves over if ya ask me pretty waked also
  16. R

The Farkin Clock

lol good 1 jared yeh the clocks are like 5 mins fast, i just set all my clocks foreward!! all good now
  17. R

What did people think of buller?

iv never riden it bu the track looks awesome a bit tight but awesome oh and quite the technichal track
  18. R

Giant ACid 04

yeh that is pretty true coz i mean look at the dirt jump industry at $1000 theres like only a few bikes,id prefer a norco ryde though with the old z1's with lock out and all that shytee
  19. R

Giant ACid 04

new acid is screwed up what were giant thinking? hugh mansfields one is sweet im guessing it was a 2002 model but aparently the psylos are leakin on it!!
  20. R

national interschools

HMM WELL IM GOIN TO THE NATIONALS BUT IM DIVISION 3 OH AND HUGH IS A FREAK AND HES ONNA WIN IT 4 US AGAIN ALSO GARRY GO BARKER WEEL KICK ASS O COURSE IT'LL ALL BE ME