Search results

1. S

Is the Bell Sanction a Safe DH Helmet?

Hey all, I recently purchased a Bell Sanction for DH riding. In comparison to my old 661, it has far better padding and feels very secure and protective on my head. However, I went to sus out reviews on it and they say it's meant more for slopestyle and BMX and shouldn't be used for DH. This...
  2. S

Do Clamp Bike Racks Work for DH Bikes?

Hey all, I know this is a noob question but I can't find any info on this. Do clamp bike racks work for Downhill Bikes? I wasn't sure if being a thicker frame than the average Bike would be an issue. I'm thinking of something like this...
  3. S

Downhill Tracks in Geelong?

Hey all, I was riding around Fyansford in Geelong and I found some short singletrack/downhill style tracks with a few small jumps which were all good fun. However, I've seen footage form riders filmed around the same area on tracks that have bigger jumps, boardwalks, wooden sections and tracks...
  4. S

Are Norco Still Making 2008 bikes?

I want a size small Norco Manik. If I call up and order one, are Norco Still making them? Has anyone recently ordered a 2008 Norco Bike? Are orders still coming through? If not, does that mean the they will possibly be selling 2009 models in the next few months? I know Norco hasn't...
  5. S

Is Toe Overlap an Issue on Size Small Norcos?

Hi everybody. I want to buy a 2008 Norco Manik in a Small Frame Size. However, I am worried about Toe Overlap, meaning when I steer with my crank out straight, my toes may hit the front wheel. Does ANYONE here own a 2007 or 2008 Norco Hardtail? (2007 and 2008 Norcos have the same...