Search results

1. A

WANTED: single speed mountain bike (not a fixed gear)

oops sorry yeah. sorry. my bad. a single speed XC rig. sorry about the confusion
  2. A

WANTED: single speed mountain bike (not a fixed gear)

Item: A single speed XC bike - or a good hardtail Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: =<$1000 Extra Info: give me a call if you've got anything 04.06.922.885 please help me... I need my two wheel fix. I shake constantly from the withdrawl...
  3. A

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

I used to live in Vancouver, BC. But then I got in some trouble with the law and had to run. So I made Bail and bought a one way ticket to Hong Kong, then hopped on a shipping tanker headed for Sydney... and now I'm here! ok. maybe I didn't do any of that. But I am from Vancouver. I'm...
  4. A

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

New? me? Hey. I'm new to Australia, not really new to riding. But I figure that makes me a newbie down under anyway. I'm bike-less right now, but once I find one I want to get out as much as I can. I'm living in Curl Curl. So if anyone knows where I can find information on trails / races...
  5. A

what bike

Banshee Check out a Banshee. They're a bit heavy, but super compact and they put you in a really nice upright position. They have a short top tube that suits your height, and a nice geometry. You can usually find a used one for a decent price (~2k) and the frame holds up well, although you...
  6. A

New rider

dh tips Hey dude, I used to race DH up in Canadia. But switched to cross country after a few too many injuries. My biggest tip to you would be to take 'er easy. I started racing at about 15, and I was probably a bit inexperienced (I'm not sure on your experience though). Young categories...