Search results

1. zacapp

NSW Sold

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 2*LARGE* Location: Wollongong, NSW. Item Condition: Wonderful Reason for selling: Injury has got the better of me/ moving onto an AM bike. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info:Bike is in excellent condition with the usual wear and tear marks from shuttle...
  2. zacapp

Cairns wc track

Hey guys, Heading up cairns next week and was wondering if the wc track is open to the public and if someone could pm me the location. Cheers, Zac
  3. zacapp

31.6 pivotal post??

Hey guys, Anyone know of a company that makes 31.6mm pivotal seatpost?
  4. zacapp

NS Single speed Hub SOLDD

Item: NS single speed hub Location:wollongong nsw Item Condition: good. Only scratches are around the spoke holes Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 135x10, 10T driver
  5. zacapp

2011 NS Majesty Dirt SOLDDDD

Item: 2011 NS Majesty Dirt Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Overall it is in great condition. Very few minor marks on the front triangle. Chainstay has a few small marks from the chain. Only downfall is a very minor ding on the top tube that i tried to get a photo of. I actually forgot it...
  6. zacapp

Private Property Private slopestyle trail

So its been a long time in the making but me and a mate finally got our small slopestyle course. It starts off with a 6ft down by about 15ft out step down into a nice long berm. Then goes into a 15ft speed jump that sets you up for the main 2 jumps. The first of the 2 is a 6ft lip and just over...
  7. zacapp

2010 Boxxer race SOLDDD

Item: 2010 RS boXXer Race Location: Wollongong, NSW. Item Condition: Good. Stanchions are in perfect nick. Lowers have a few marks but most are just sticker damage. Reason for selling: Money for another bike build Price and price conditions: $220 SOLD Extra Info: Serviced about 4 months...
  8. zacapp

Trek Ticket S Build

Got my hands on one of the new Trek Ticket S slopestyle frames after wanting one for years. Here is the final spec list. Frame - 2014 Trek Ticket S (Gloss/Matte Trek Black) Rear shock -Fox Evolution Series Float w/CTD (climb-trail-descend) damper, rebound, tuned by Trek in California, 6.5x1.5"...
  9. zacapp

Rear shock question??

Hey guys, just purchased a new norco aurum 2 today and it comes stock with a 2013 fox van rc shock. Now I've got a 2010 rc4 w/ ti spring on my old 2010 demo and just wondering if it would be worth swapping the whole shock or just the ti spring. I've measured the rc4 against the vanilla and it...
  10. zacapp

Ride Bulli

To anyone in the Wollongong/ Illawarra area that shuttles Thirroul on weekends I encourage you to go check out Bulli, gave it a good rake today so its running good again and we need as many people as possible to ride it to keep it in good condition as i hasn't had much love lately. This is a...
  11. zacapp

2012 Interschools race run

Here is my race run from Interschools in Thredbo http://youtu.be/uPuxVqRHcy8
  12. zacapp

Ourimbah Rd2 2012

These are the numbers I've got. So post your email and number and ill get them to you ASAP. look through all the numbers cause I may have a few of you 104, 503, 510, 10, 801, 11, 802, 701, 201, 805, 401, 610, 502, 302, 501, 101, 503, 6, 4, 112, 410, 901, 111, 1(x2), 2, 102, 12, 510(this was a...
  13. zacapp

Dirt fantacy league

Has rotorburn got a Private league in the Dirt Fantacy league? If not you should make it happen. www.dirtfantasyleague.com/ Zac.
  14. zacapp

Transition crank stopper

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the transition crank-stopper? And is there any way it will work with a 19mm euroBB? http://www.transitionbikes.com/Store_Detail.cfm?Token=&P=1550&o=2
  15. zacapp

Bulli steep trail.

Hey guys, Just recently me and a few mates have started rebuilding an old Bulli trail. There would be a few on here that would know where it is but it's pretty hidden and hasn't been riden in a while. There is still a few things that need to be done to improve the flow, like fallen trees and...
  16. zacapp

Giants of Dirt 3: R.I.P Dane Searls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aSpdpOdPeg THE FINAL CHAPTER IN THE GIANTS OF DIRT PROJECT CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND DEDICATION OF DANE SEARLS, 1988-2011. December 20, 2011 -- The final video release for Professional Freestyle BMX rider Dane Searls sees him successfully ride the biggest dirt...
  17. zacapp

Truvativ Descendant drive side crank arm (165mm)

Item: Truvativ Descendant dive side crank arm (165mm) Location: Anywhere willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay:<$100 Extra Info: Its a bit of a long shot but thought I might give it a try. Want it in decent condition, don't mind the odd scratch or rub mark but NO bends. Photos would be good.
  18. zacapp

Bent Crank arm?

Hey guys, Had a crash only about a week ago and pretty majorly bent my pedal. At first I only thought it was my pedal that was bent but after putting on another pedal found that where the pedal actually attaches/ screws in is actually slightly bent too due to the impact. The actual crank arm is...
  19. zacapp

DH Flat pedals or swap.

Item: DH flat pedals (shimano, DMR, diety...etc.) Location: Anywhere willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay: around $40-$50 maybe more depending on condition or swap for any of the following parts. - Shadow Conspiracy BMX stem - Shadow Conspiracy Pivitol post Extra Info: I don't mind...
  20. zacapp

one5 Demo Reel

Hey guys, Just my mates video of local riding over the past couple of months. Filmed and edited by Nick Phillips. http://vimeo.com/32601670 one5 productions