Search results

1. P

New bike, any ideas?

buy my Oryx it's only like you know 20kgs get over the xc thing borrow a rigid shitter if you want to do that sort of thing- if you like drops buy my Oryx!!
  2. P

"Oh my god we found it" as if!!!

Anyone out there that had known about graham's green craftworks hardtale would be stoked to hear that we found it!!- pulling out of the coles at balaclava with bikes in the back loaded up to goto buxton for the weekend and still with my bike shop work shirt on and john being over 6ft we must...
  3. P

new website free pics download

Hey all- Dan from dfarfa Productions letting you know the "PANIC" video series is well into production on the sequel "Don't Panic" We have a new website: www.dfarfaproductions.com It's fully sik moite!! heaps of picture to download- check it out! enjoy!
  4. P

Where are the big hucks in Melb?

address? I am new to Melbourne so street names would really help but any directions would be cool- -do i really have to explain Huck? I'm looking for some big nasty ass vertical drops, stair gaps(over15stepsatleast), preferably with some sort of transition/downramp so as to maintain maximum...
  5. P

DJ 1's or Sherman Flicks, lend me your opinions

lose the sherman's The Dj's are a far better fork and yes 20mm axel is definately going to help you- I have seen many broken sherman's and in fact i'm sure i have a few people that would happily sell their shermans today- but if your shermans last for over three months you may have a good pair...
  6. P

Where are the big hucks in Melb?

I'm looking for some big hucks in Melbourne- Does anyone know of anything? nothing under 3m please i want to be excited!!!! :lol:
  7. P

Risse racing is rocken

wow! so- before everyone said it's all good -now you say quite strongly don't waste my time! did you upgrade your seals? what forks you running now?
  8. P

Risse racing is rocken

Last week I asked what everyone thought of the risse's... it seems in the past they have had a bad rep- now i see some happy smiles about the place- the risse's are well priced and user friendly! SDV in brisbane are bringing them in- smiles all round and cheers! and thanks to everyone who gave...
  9. P

Risse Racing Forks

risse so does that mean that they are pretty crap and tight to start with and now you have thrashed them a little they feel better? or does that mean they have never really worked properly at all? also -no compression damping- does that mean no rebound damping as well? how old are the ones you...
  10. P

Risse Racing Forks

I heard a rumor that someone has started importing the new risse racing forks- (there is a 12inch pair that bender used) but you can get the 7 inch version and it comes with a hayes hydro brake and hub all for cheap- anyone heard about them? :?: 8)
  11. P

Melbourne City RIDE wedneday 30/6 and every following wednes

moi aussi i and i >rastaman will be there and will stay at the sk8parkkkkkkkkkkk. seen! rasta
  12. P

PANIC

What tracks are featured? Trafalga, narbi, (Vic), Fellcraig, ipswich, Mt Gravatt, beenleigh, Tambo, Great divide-range/toowoomba region- glasshouse mtns, gold coast, nerang,(QLD) to name a few!!! plus skydiving from around the globe an Kite boarding from the Alley-currumbin. Wicked!!!
  13. P

New Video Release

"Panic 2004" features riding from some of the best spots in Queensland Victoria and of course Canada- downhill racing, 4X, dirt jumping,freeride and some vert work by legend Tim Woods- featured riders...K-dog, Ben Watkins, Matt Tape, Big Al and many more check out the preview on the...