Search results

1. S

National Broadband Network

With some of these results nearly seems that the increased speed of the NBN will not be noticeable? Anyone agree that for the prices asked, the gains will not be advantageous?
  2. S

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Can someone help me out with a good word to start writing. Finding it hard to think of one with good lettering. Cheers
  3. S

2012 Snow Thread

Looking to buy a new jacket for this season.. Does anyone have any links to some reputable sites or seen some good deals on jackets? Cheers
  4. S

Spear Fishing.

Still active, If you try to sign up with a Hotmail address it usually automatically doesn't accept. Worked for me on a Bigpond and not Hotmail or Gmail.
  5. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

on the topic of Libertys, found an 03 2.5 wagon with 200k for 6grand service records say clutch was done last year, but timing belt has not been done yet. What's the service interval for timing belt and roughly how much? cheers
  6. S

Vintage Colnago Fixie Build Project

Any photos of the complete buildd?
  7. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Got around 10g to spend on a car, looking for something that is : - p plate legal - manual - japanese (low service cost, reliable) Any ideas? thinking maybe an 04/05 Accord Euro, seem to be well specced for the price.
  8. S

The Photo Snob Thread

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Canon-DSLR-EOS-5D-Mark-II-Body-stock-5D-MarkII-D000-/300554583151?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item45fa72fc6f#ht_3087wt_1139 That could be another option and a saving of around 250 to put towards memory cards etc.. He has sold 15 and has 99.9% feedback so i would say...
  9. S

The Fixie Thread

new paintjob.. eighthinch scrambler with deep v's. Fixie Paintjob by h.s-photography, on Flickr Fixie Paintjob by h.s-photography, on Flickr edit: how much for the B.O foot retention?
  10. S

The Fixie Thread

Thinking of respraying my fixie, Do you need to sand down or strip the clear coat off the frame? Or can you just spray some etch primer over it and go from there? thanks..
  11. S

Home Brew

Bit of a grave-dig but here goes Has anyone had any success with the OzTops fermentation kits? Any interesting/succesful recipes that you have made which make some different and tastier ciders other then the ones provided in the kit? thanks
  12. S

The Photo Snob Thread

looking for a camera backpack that can fit a 50D, 18-135, 50mm and enough room for my phone and wallet. any recommendations?
  13. S

2011 snow thread

Looks like there could be the first good dump of the season for Perisher, with 10cm falling last night and between 60-90cm predicted to dump over the next week ;) Cant wait to get there in early July! http://www.mountainwatch.com/Forecasts/Australia/Perisher
  14. S

2011 snow thread

looking for gear suggestions and what sites to buy from, What helmet do you use and would you reccomend it? looking for one under $100 shipped to Aus.
  15. S

The Photo Snob Thread

Railway Bridge by Harry Soward, on Flickr One from tonight, feel free to do your own edit. Any comments appreciated :)
  16. S

2011 snow thread

suggestions on Goggles for less then $80 thought it might be a good time to buy seeing as though the USD is good at the moment thanks..
  17. S

The Fixie Thread

can any bike shop do this for me? and how much does it roughly cost?
  18. S

The Fixie Thread

i got mine last year and ive done around 1000km's atleast. i dont really no the problem with it but, if its lose enough for it to spin freely there is a heap of movement in the front end, and if its tight enough to stop movement its to tight to spin freely..? i am running 3 spacers if that...
  19. S

The Fixie Thread

headset that came stock with my Scrambler has shat itself.. whats a reasonable headset for around 50$?
  20. S

Red Light Camera Fine

i recently did the L's test and i believe the camera only triggers if your front wheels cross the while line .2 seconds after the light turns red.