Search results

1. MTB MAD

QLD sold please remove

Item: 2009 Giant Glory DH1. Location: Gold Coast. Item Condition: Excellent working order, Serviced recently, all mechanicals excellent condition, a couple scratches from shuttles, but overall vgc. Reason for selling: new Xc bike. Price and price conditions: $1450.00 negotiable NOW ONLY...
  2. MTB MAD

2007 stp 0

item: 2007 stp 0 condition: any price tell me what you want
  3. MTB MAD

QLD sols sold sold

sold..............................................
  4. MTB MAD

sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  5. MTB MAD

Mavic Deetraks any good?

hey guys i have a 2009 giant glory and my current wheelset is a bit sad my hubs are ok but i was seaching the web and i came across the mavic deetraks and i was just wondering if anyof you guys had any experience with this wheelset or have heard any thing about it? my main questions are how...
  6. MTB MAD

extra soft boxxer spring

item: a extra soft boxxer spring to suit 08 boxxer teams location: anywhere aslong as u will post price: hit me up
  7. MTB MAD

which forks

hey sorroy if this is in the wrong section i was jusy wondering which forks do you think would be better for my mt fuji pro carbon hardtail 1 st choice is 07 Fox F100RL just been serviced http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?195679-Fox-F100RL and the second choice is rockshox...
  8. MTB MAD

new sponsor

hey all this is my new sponsor and he gave us this truck and trailer to get around to all the events in i wont be racing this national series but will be racing next years and the sunshine series
  9. MTB MAD

red sunline v1 bars

Item: red sunline v1 bars Location:anywhere as long as u will post Item Condition:as long as they are working Price and price conditions:any price reasoable price because i cant buy them any where
  10. MTB MAD

DH a downhill specific mountain cycle UPDATED NEW BLING BITS

well after banging down the hill on a hardtail for a while i though it was about time to upgrade to a dually but what one do i get? was the question but that was quickly answerd by a mate because he had just upgraded and offerd his old downhil mountaincycle to me for a great price so here it is...
  11. MTB MAD

350 pound spring to suit dhx4

Item: 350 pound spring to suit a fox dhx4 Location:anywhere aslong as you will post Price range/Willing to Pay:whatever you recon its worth Extra Info: pm me i will swap my 400 for it
  12. MTB MAD

QLD sold sold delete

sold please delete
  13. MTB MAD

sold

Item:sram x9 derailer and x7 shifter Location: GOLD COAST Item Condition: derailer was bought new at christ mas has a few scratches but great condition shifter is sreat minor scratches Reason for selling: NEED MONEY Price and price conditions:$120 ONO FOR BOTH Extra Info:pics coming
  14. MTB MAD

Sold sol;d sold

Sold sold sold
  15. MTB MAD

QLD sold delete

sold delete
  16. MTB MAD

swap my HT for your dually

Item:i want to swap my hardtail for your dually downhill or freeride bike Location:anywhere aslong as you will post Price range/Willing to Pay:a straight swap would be good but i will pay money your way Extra Info: my hardtail is rad SRAM X9, HOLZELFELLER, 66'S, SYNCROS, SUNRIMS AND JUICY 5'S
  17. MTB MAD

jumps

hey i had the day off skool today for show day so i headed over to a mates place to do some jumps so here are some pics i am the kid in the red shirt mee matt#1 mat#2 james tye one hander one footer james on my bike me thanks...
  18. MTB MAD

say fuji

hey guys and girls thought that id just post up my new xc rig i picked her up cheap and it needs a frw up grades but it came with a brandnew drive train minus a rear derailer my futre up grades are in red Frame - Mt Fuji Pro Carbon Front shock/fork - manitou skareb fox somthing or rockshox...
  19. MTB MAD

derailer hanger for norco torent or ironhorse yazzaka ASAP!

Item Derailer hanger to suit norco torrent or ironhorse yazzaka there the same Location any where as long as you will post Item condition description in one peice straight not bent Price and price conditions tell me what you want for it Extra Info: i need it ASAP!!! because i have arace...
  20. MTB MAD

wanted orange 222, 223,224 or intense m3, m6 frame cracks are ok

Item: orange 222, 223,224 or intense m6, m3 frames cracks are ok Location: any where as long as you are willing to post Item condition: working order cracks are ok Price: reasonble price Pictures: would be great Extra Info: the frames can be with or without cracks it dosent matter p.s...