Search results

1. Andobrahh

FOUND

Item: Stem to suit 35mm bars Location: Cairns but happy to pay post Item Condition: Prettyyyy Price and price conditions: <$100 Extra Info: Chasing between 35-40mm length and either black, orange or purple. Pictures: would be nice
  2. Andobrahh

Some kinda Shifter & Derailleur

Yep template and details certainly wouldn't go astray. I've got X01 7 speed and GX 12 speed sets
  3. Andobrahh

Sold SOLD Brand new brakesets! Code RSC and MT7

Item: 2 complete brakesets, Sram Code RSC and Magura MT7 Pro. Location: Cairns but can post anywhere for $10 Item Condition: Maguras are brand new in the box, Codes came on a new downhill bike and taken straight off, not even bed in yet Reason for selling: Hope trumps Sram in my books, and...
  4. Andobrahh

30.9 I-beam Seatpost

Item: 30.9 ibeam seatpost with <250mm length left Location: Cairns, happy to pay post Item Condition: decent, going on a new bike Price and price conditions: Yes. Extra Info: Seems like the sort of thing I would have lying around for the last few years, but I don't so I'm hoping someone else...
  5. Andobrahh

FOUND OD2 stem, spacers,top headset bearing

Ahh another victim. I've got the stem, spacers and top bearing, had to do the swap on an older Trance recently. I think the stem is 40mm from memory. Swing me a message if you're still looking
  6. Andobrahh

FOUND 230x60ish Coil Shock

Item: Coil rear shock Location: Anywhere thanks to Aus post Item Condition: Pretty good, don't feel like sending it off for servicing anytine soon Reason for wanting: I was a better rider when I was a kid - I only used coil shocks when I was a kid - Coil shock will make me a better rider - Its...
  7. Andobrahh

FOUND 27.5 Non-boost 150-160mm Fork

Thanks a heap mate thats awesome. I'll see what fork I end up with and go from there. Cheers
  8. Andobrahh

You have the top cup ill need or the old one?
  9. Andobrahh

Will send you a PM. That reminds me, something else I neglected to put in the title, ideally chasing something with a 15mm axle
  10. Andobrahh

Sounds promising, I'll send you a PM
  11. Andobrahh

The OG rotorburn does it again, sounds like I have a few options now. @moorey sorry that was 145 headtube and stem, headtube alone is just over 100mm with current headset, do you have something available?
  12. Andobrahh

After some more measurements I am now crying, it is the dreaded OD2. (Ive clearly never owned a giant before) Looks like Ill be in for a new headset also. Thanks @Litenbror for pointing that out, things could have got REAL messy @moorey why wouldn't 160mm be enough? Sounds like plenty according...
  13. Andobrahh

Ah yes, headtube and stem add up to 145mm, I've got stems lying around which would probably have a smaller stack height though if I get desperate
  14. Andobrahh

Item: 27.5 Non-boost 150-160mm Fork, tapered steerer Price: thinking $200-$400 depending on what it is. Reason: Because I don't have one Location: I'm up in Cairns but happy to pay post if its within the price range Extra Info: Got a steal on an older Trance SX due to it not having a set of...
  15. Andobrahh

VIC 26" Fox 36/34/32 float or similar fork to lower

Truly? Well then, in that case...nobody click that link :rolleyes:
  16. Andobrahh

VIC 26" Fox 36/34/32 float or similar fork to lower

Saw this on gumtree during my search for a 27.5 set, sounds like what you're after...
  17. Andobrahh

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

Did you end up trying them? Anything to report? I'm in the exact same boat now haha
  18. Andobrahh

Rim width disparity - How far is too far?

Well this is all great news for my wallet. Thanks everyone for your input, time to join the Hope gang
  19. Andobrahh

Just realised this is probably in the wrong forum sigh is there a way to remedy this?
  20. Andobrahh

I'm in the process of treating myself to a sparklier, more obnoxious sounding wheelset and have found myself fixated on one set in particular. However, without spending significantly more, I can only get them with a 26iw rear and 35iw front. My intention was to run a 2.5 rear tyre and either 2.6...