Search results

1. T

Raceline EXT PRO ???

Hi guys, Just looking at a Raceline EXT PRO downhill Mtb, Specs, DNM USD180 DNM rear shock HFX 9 brakes Alex rims ESD25 double walled Michelin tyres V12 pedals Shimano Deore Drive train Truvativ 3 piece crank and chain Guide Titec Hell Bent bars and stem Wanting to know what...
  2. T

09 Saint Brakes, What they like who has got them?

Hey guys, I am looking for some 09 Shimano saint brakes, I found a guy selling them on Ebay, And they look wicked. Just wanting you guys to let me know what you think of the brakes and also has anyone delt with him before? Looking at his feedback not much parts have been sold but lots...
  3. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

Hi guys, Thought you might have been interested in this remote lockout idea! It is using a Poploc remote lockout lever. Its on a 08 Giant Reign 1. The shock is a Rp2 (haven't looked into the rp23 yet to see if the same system would work) Its all made out off brass as it easy to work...
  4. T

Camelpack troubles

Hey guys, I have had a Camelpak for around a year now and only used it once with water, But don't think i washed it out properly, and its all moldy and gross. I purchased a new Camelpak mule and was wanting to know how i should rinse it out and whats the tricks are. Thanks alot guys...
  5. T

Whats this song?

hey guys are you able to tell me what this song is please? http://www.yeticycles.com/#/videovault/Featured/2008Lisbon/ Its from Lisborn Downtown Thanks alot
  6. T

Fox Float 32, Rotor size

Hi guys, just wanting a quick answer to the rotor sizes i can have on my fox floats 32 off a 08 reign 1. Thanks guys
  7. T

What Brakes for All Mountain

Hi guys, I know this has been covered, but i recently purchased a 08 reign 1 and the brakes on it are crap, the juicy 3s (horrible and so spongy after a long downhill) So i am thinking about these just click on the poll and let me know what you reckon, for All Mountain style of riding. Budget...
  8. T

Reign 1, 07/08 Help

Hi guys, I am looking for a large reign 1 in the eastern suburbs, but no one seams to have them till the middle of august! Has anyone got one or seen one? Some other questions on the 07 to the 08 models are what? The specs look very similar if not the same but frame geometry are different...