Search results

1. trt-reece

P.A.D. V 24 Oct 09

Riding: I posted a lot of my good photos already, and couldn't get the boys out for a ride yesty or today, they all want to go tomorrow instead, so I have no choice but to use an archived shot, bit disappointed, but it happens... Landscape: Shot this one in NZ when I was there in...
  2. trt-reece

New Flash at Redsands

Went out today for the first time using the flash to shoot bikes. It's a learning curve alright, will take a while before I'm decent ;) Any tips on strobist improvement would be ace
  3. trt-reece

Balgownie 2-8-09

Since I messed up my knee snowboarding, I'm going into overdrive photo mode for the next month or so... Rider is my mate Rosco And one getting low
  4. trt-reece

Dakine backpacks

Anyone know anywhere around the Illawarra region or Sydney that stocks dakine packs? I don't really want to buy off the net, would rather find a shop... So who knows of anywhere?
  5. trt-reece

LBS frustration rant

Sorry guys, I just gotta get this off my chest... So I went into the old LBS today (moved away from town 2 years ago, but return here every few months) because I still like to support them after an almost 10 year relationship. I have a decent list of kit I need(want) to purchase (2 pairs of...