Search results

1. joshrides

[WTB]Iron Horse Sunday OR >2010 bike

Item: 09 Iron Horse Sunday (Dont mind what model) OR a DH bike no olderthan 2010(Maybe 09 for a TR450/RDH etc.) Size: Medium Location: Brisbane Only - I will want to come have a look at the bike Item Condition: Pretty good (I understand an 09 bike probably wont be amazing nick) Price and price...
  2. joshrides

Why dont bikes stock with TI springs?

So as the title says, i was just wondering why manufacturerers(sp?) dont choose to put TI springs on their shocks, from what i have seen a lot of people choose to put them on their bike after purchase due to the loss of weight etc .. etc.. so what i was wondering is why dont they choose to put...
  3. joshrides

Auto Quick search

So i was wondering around another forum right.. and i went to make a new thread and automaticly after i typed in the title of what i was going to name it, an autosearch came up, i think if possible this should be used here so that if people fail to or at searching this will just help them out...
  4. joshrides

Saturday the 19th Dh ride anyone ?

have saturday free and was thinking of going for a bit of a DH sesh. Anyone keen for a ride ? dont really mind were just somewhere that isnt too far away from southside of brissy.
  5. joshrides

Sunshine Series Round 5 Duck Creek, Results

Thanks to For the riders and Rats mtb club, for hosting an awsome day! Elite Men: 1. McCullough,Tim: 1:26.937 2. Skoblin, Mark: 1:27.963 3 Patching, Luke 1:27.975 4 Maltman, James 1:28.395 5 Wode, Shane 1:28.901 Elite Women: 1 Harley Lea 2:03. 2 Gambrill Samantha 2:20.450 3...
  6. joshrides

Automatic Thread Locking

Ok, as more newbies join the site they seem to be posting pointless threads which leads to people telling them to search, so they search and dig up a thread a few years old, i was thinking that mabey you could set something up so that mabey after a thread hasnt been posted in for a certain time...
  7. joshrides

Our newly built gap (28ft)

ok well i was where sitting at home bored today so me and my mate thought we should go for a ride. i remembered that a while ago i saw a jump over some fire road and thought it would be cool to hit it again. when we got there it was all worn away. a few digging hours later we had our self a 28...
  8. joshrides

Info on Qld state champs at rocky.

ok im heading up to rocky for state champs but i would like some info, like where it is, where is good accomodation and any other needed info. Cheers Josh
  9. joshrides

Sunshine series rd1 kenilworth

well late saturday afternnon i broke a seal in my shock so i decided to photo bitch for sunday, i didnt get too many shots thought. i ONLY have photos of: 41, 145, 14, 71, 123, 374, 48, 164, 57, 197, 376?, 231, 361, 251, 41 I will post the photo in the thread. there are a few i couldnt see plates:
  10. joshrides

Mums flukey photography

ok its abit late but i was looking through mums camera the other day and she had some pictures of of illinbah open day on february, most of them were just random stuff (only pictures a mother would take) and then i found this photo, i thought it was pretty cool. It is 2 riders (bikeology...
  11. joshrides

The australia day thread.

i searched and couldnt find anything on this topic, so i was just wondering how everyone will be showing there patriotism(Sp) on australia day. me personally i am going to the beach with a few mates to chill for the day:)
  12. joshrides

Queensland Sunshine Series 2009

ok so i was just browsing through two wheel promotions the other day and noticed the information of 2009 sunshine series. 2009 Sunshine Series 2009 QLD State Series New for 2009 as well as the Sunshine Series held in South East Queensland there is also a QLD State Series. There is a...
  13. joshrides

Directions/map to outlook nerang NEEDED ASAP!!!

i was just wondering if anyone has any directions to outlook at nerang, or a map. cheers,Josh
  14. joshrides

26' beginner small dj set joshrides Vs BUSHPIG

ok i only want to vs a beginner (as stated above) and not to many hard out tricks, i suck at tricks:p
  15. joshrides

Carbon Fibre seat posts

i was just wondering how they are? are they worth buying? will it make much of a differance to the weight of my bike, as to me a seat post weighs next to nothing anyway? and what one do you think would be good to buy, like brand and what seat do you think would be good to go on it?(im not...
  16. joshrides

Fail Thread

Apparent Nobody wants it soo dont worry.
  17. joshrides

Seat hitting back wheel?

hey all. first of all i ride an 08 norco aline. well what my problem is, is that whever i do a decent size drop/jump my seat hits my back wheel. is this supposed to happen? how can i fix it. cheers p.s i would like to get it fixed soon as my seat is getting ripped up. hahahah
  18. joshrides

School P.A system Fun!

ok at every school there is a P.A system for annoncments etc... and usually it is only accessed from the office right? WRONG! today we found out that every single classroom phone has a number that you ring and your on the P.A system. and funnily enough 1st period in manual arts we where...
  19. joshrides

More king of dirt photos?

was just wondering if anyone else has anymore photos of king of dirt last weekend, i saw alot of cameras but only the one thread of phots so far. thanks
  20. joshrides

hahahha failed stoppie

i was just looking around youtube and i managed to come across this, its pretty funny he faceplants.lol http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhWloF2cHg