Search results

1. K

yeti 303 rdh

hello guys. i've wanted a yeti 303rdh from the day they came out. i am just wondering what there like?? i am on a tomac primer at the moment and i was just wondering if it was worth the upgrade?? cheers
  2. K

Best dh tyres?

i run Schwalbe muddy Marys and there awesome. i have also run big betty's and there great too.
  3. K

How is it possible for my rear disk to have buckled

mate i recommend that you buy a set of downhill tubes and some downhill tyres. and id be running around 30psi i'm guessing. i run 20psi as my main tyre pressure. so 30psi on a hardtail should be fine..
  4. K

downhill brakes

hello everyone, i'm after a new set of high quality downhill brakes. i have narrowed my choices down to; - 2011(new ones) shimano xtr's - 2010/11 shimano saints - 2010 shimano xt's - hope v2 brakes if every one could please give me some advise on what they recommend it would be a huge...
  5. K

dh and 4x nationals.

hey guys. just wondering if you are able to race both downhill and four cross at a national round. i'm planing on going down to Illinbah for the national round and just wanted to know if it was posable to race both. cheers
  6. K

What is Better?

the bike this 'woodest man alive' rides is a 180mm travel free ride bike. it isnt a 100mm 4x/dirt jump duly. just putting it out there...
  7. K

downhill cranks.

hey everyone, im just wondering what everyone thinks the strongest downhill cranks are. i just seem to keep bending cranks so yea. ive been through a 2010 set of saints an 08 set of saints and a set of gravitys. so if anybody knows of some stronger cranks id be pleased to no what they are...
  8. K

Tomac just got Primer!

nice rid mate. i ride a primer too. and the wait is a concern.
  9. K

DH My new supreme

nice bike mate
  10. K

DA' Trac

hey guys track looks good but i wouldnt call it a dh track. and the step down looks good just mabey make it a few meters longer and its all sweet. andway hows the bike holding up tate.
  11. K

toowoomba 4x

hey everyone. i was just wondering if anyone knew how to get to the last round of 4x in qld, in toowoomba. what street where abouts in t'bar is it ect thanks guys
  12. K

New bike means new helmet Any ideas?

sam woodford u r so gay..... ill tell u wat u should buy at skool 2morrow
  13. K

DH Lawn fruit - new strange growths?

nice bike dood. come shred this weekend
  14. K

Tucked or un tucked?

tucked in..
  15. K

Looking for a downhill bike that can pedal

if i were you then i would go with the yeti asx or the sx trail.
  16. K

Is my bike suitable

if u have grips that cover the ends of your bars (bmx grips) then just shuv a 5cent piece down the grip and put it back on and away u go.
  17. K

DH Bars

diffs get some boo bars. there the 2nd widest bars on the market
  18. K

downhill pedals

hey guys im having a few problems with my crankbrothers 50-50 pedals. all the bearings in side are rooted. anyway, i was just wondering what everyone thinks the best flat downhill pedals are?\ cheers
  19. K

Shimano Saint vs. Sram X.0/9

i run saint and there awesome, get the saint
  20. K

downhill in tewantin

hey sam, its nick koper. is the traCK ANY GOOD AND WHERE IS IT