Search results

1. B

2012 Qld DH Series

Thanks for the info! 
  2. B

2012 Qld DH Series

Where can I find info on the 2012 Qld DH Series?
  3. B

ACT/NSW 4X and Dual Slalom State Series - IDEAS AND FEEBACK PLEASE

Firstly I think there needs to be a proper gate for the 4X that works correctly. It's no good having a gate that is built for Sydney Olympic Park (Madill Gate), and trying to use it at other venues. That gate is for SOP only. It needs a hard level surface. That's why the gate is always...
  4. B

yeti superX

Yeti SX I haven't been "had". :confused: It was simply a case of wrong or misunderstood information. Turns out there are 12 frames coming to Australia, don't know if they're all spoken for, BUT.........., apparently some country cancelled their order of five frames, and so there now...
  5. B

World Cup UCI World Cup 4X #1 - Results - Good Gravey!

WC 4x I think Luke was taken out in the air, leading his heat going into the first corner. My PC coverage was crap, but that's what it looked like happen to him.
  6. B

yeti superX

Yeti SX 12.....?:confused: I was told that the Yeti importer only got 3 into the country. I got one, Jared got one and looks like you "Austen" got the other. :D
  7. B

Jared Graves 4X Forks

Forks Hey Jared thanks for your input with regards to what forks you use. Good luck at the Olympics.:)
  8. B

Jared Graves 4X Forks

Jared's Forks :)Thanks to everyone for their quick responses.
  9. B

Jared Graves 4X Forks

Hi, does anyone know what Fox forks Jared Graves uses on his 4X bike? Thanks