Search results

1. Ultra Lord

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

2. Ultra Lord

You laugh you lose

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5PIKQTS_4X/?igsh=amVxZzhuYThhNmdu&reply_to=Jon%20Forgan&is_e2ee=true&context_message_id=410626056&thread_key=7380735568638927
  3. Ultra Lord

The bike industry crisis

The end is just the beginning bahaha
  4. Ultra Lord

Ampt Engineering - Ti pedals

These are really cool. Makes me want to build a titanium hardtail to bolt them to.
  5. Ultra Lord

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

Yeah they had seats bolted backwards in the boot. Good luck getting away with that now haha. So many rounds of scissors paper rock at red lights. I’d do very dirty things for a nice brumby. Ne of my teen dream cars.
  6. Ultra Lord

Raaw Madonna V2.2

There’s always a need to buy a novelty size shifter
  7. Ultra Lord

Raaw Madonna V2.2

For bending them rotors
  8. Ultra Lord

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

^ this guy knows what’s up
  9. Ultra Lord

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

Spanish scooter company bought the rights the to pre ktm buyout gasgas bikes. Ktm got the name, reiju got the bikes.
  10. Ultra Lord

https://rieju.com.au/model/mr-racing-250/ NBD
  11. Ultra Lord

With a crusted up power valve and the middle PV spring there was a big power spike midway through the RPM, that would hit earlier the hotter the bike was running. I figured putting in the gnarly PV spring would negate that wandering midrange hit as I’d almost always have the PV open. I’m not...
  12. Ultra Lord

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

I don’t know how you’d go finding one but my uncle had one of these with 7 seats. Ours didn’t have the extra seat cause we had dogs. https://www.sundaygarage.com.au/journal/1992-subaru-lseries?format=amp
  13. Ultra Lord

Red PV spring was a bad idea. Holy arm pump Batman, hard to hang onto now.
  14. Ultra Lord

The gaming thread

Yeah I did the same ahaha! Mate the rage I felt…..
  15. Ultra Lord

The gaming thread

Loved red faction 1 on PS2! Don’t think just shoot. Destructible environments was absolutely insane in that era gaming.
  16. Ultra Lord

Flipping a bike is so much better when it’s not you doing the flipping
  17. Ultra Lord

Back together and angy PV spring installed. Gotta sit forward now, I sneezed idling it up the driveway and nearly looped it. Dog laughed atleast.
  18. Ultra Lord

My bike came with one in the front, taking that old crappy tyre off was bad enough I went back to tubes.
  19. Ultra Lord

Time for a mousse. Good luck pinching those bastards. Good luck fitting them too haha! I have no idea how Jess Gardiner nails it so easily. She’s such a weapon on the spoons.
  20. Ultra Lord

Metal Working! Fitting, Machining, Welding, Sheet and General Metal Fab

Fucking Aye. Got off the phone earlier today having to give a really good apprentice a reference. Smart, honest kid who had that knack for handsy stuff but got burnt from vindictive management and penny pinching bullshit. Who tf rips off super from an apprentice? The kids owed $5k plus...