Search results

1. Ultra Lord

Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

The build begins……
  2. Ultra Lord

FOUND

As the title suggests, I would like to purchase some 12x142 dropouts for a 27.5 spitty. 2017+ Year model. Price? New ones from MTB direct are $140. Cheaper would be ideal ;) Can swap non-boost for boost set when the frame arrives.
  3. Ultra Lord

Bulging L5S1 troubles

Sup dudes/dudettes I’ve been whinging about this for awhile in other threads so thought it time to start it’s own thread. Basically 6 months ago I broke myself at work, pulling a fan out of a roof cavity. Being the nature of my work and the fact I’m 6”4 and unstreatchy, this was the straw the...
  4. Ultra Lord

Hope price drop

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/hope-error-in-your-favor-collect-2000.html Pretty nice move by hope. The bike looks amazing however was out of reach for most people. Still expensive, but now more inline with other high end offerings. I’m mostly impressed by them giving refunds to those who have...
  5. Ultra Lord

Something something big black trannie pun NEW BIKE

Well I've gone out and bought myself a new transition to add to my now almost single branded fleet of bikes. Transition scout, picked up today after what felt like the lengthiest weight of my life. Very nice frame in the flesh, pretty keen to get it build up, just gotta strip my reign and get...
  6. Ultra Lord

Little Blue tranny..........

It's probably well accepted here that i have a HUGE fetish for trannies, and thought it's about time I post up a cheeky pic of my own! It's no fully endurbro 27.5 trail smashing machine, but it's the best damn hardtail I've ever ridden. Long for a djer, and slacker than most, this thing feels...
  7. Ultra Lord

spank spike race28 enduro?

Has anyone tried these wheels? Reviews look positive but I wouldn't mind hearing from a burners first hand experience. The old stockies on the reign are starting to get abit tired, and these look like a good alternative to cheap carbon hoops. Just abit worried about low spoke count. I weigh...
  8. Ultra Lord

Stans Arc EX to hope?

Hi all, has anyone run this setup here? I'm looking at getting a new set of hoops for the on-one which will mainly be used for trail riding/commuting. I think the arc's will fit the bill for a middle ground tubeless rim that's not extra light xc noodliness, but not dh/dj heavy. Any sharing of...
  9. Ultra Lord

Help me spend my money

Sup farkinators I need some help picking a spec list for my new project. Basically im going to be doing tech singletrack (menia mostly, across from ansto for sydney folks), and thinking a single speed hardtail is in order. BUT, im a BMX bandit at heart and XC stuff goes completely over my...
  10. Ultra Lord

HELP!!!!!! engineering homework

Hey all, in dire need for some help for my engineering assignment. If any body could tell me what the suspension rods in a washing machine are made of i would be eternally in your debt. So please, help me with my homework. :o
  11. Ultra Lord

BB Help?

Howdy ya'll My mate is getting a new crankset (saint), and the bike shop guy was asking asking how far apart the bottom bracket cups are? Now I thought you only needed to know the width of the bb shell, and the diameter. He said something about the width being either 150mm or 135mm? Either...
  12. Ultra Lord

4X cranks?

Howdy Ya'll Just thought I'd ask you lot what you think is a good crank for 4x and general bombing around the place. Firstly,I've decided to stay away from truvative after some bad experiences, and they don't look too flash. I've been looking at Race Face Evolve DH, and RF's Atlas FR...
  13. Ultra Lord

Recomend me a backpack!

Sadly, the good ol' school bag from 5 years ago is giving up the ghost, after many a year of faithfull service. So basically, I need a new one, preferably with a bladder and some of those fancy straps that u stick your pansy pads on, but there not necessities. Just wondering what you guys...
  14. Ultra Lord

DX pedals?

Hi all Just wondering what your thoughts are on the Shimano DX flat pedals, or similar alternatives? I need some new pedals pretty badly, last pair imploded on me, both of them tearing off the spindle, after four months use. :mad: Preferably nothing too expensive, I'm pretty broke at...