Search results

1. C

NS Trailmaster Wheelset or Last/Atomlab Pimplite Wheelset?

Hello Guys and Girls I am about to invest in a wheelset for my hardtail and have been looking at the NS Trailmaster wheelset with a NS Roller Simple on the front and a NS coaster SS on the rear laced onto Trailmasters for $439 or a Last Wheelset featuring a Last Zakk hubb on the rear and Last...
  2. C

Performance Bike video from Youtube

Hey guys just figured with the average weather and all that you guys might enjoy this video, has nothing to do with me before you guys try and flame me. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn29DvMITu4
  3. C

NSW: Jumps in Kirrawee are they still there?

Hi all I know your not supposed too talk about secret trials and I'm trying to respect that but my oldest brother said back when he used to ride there used to be some fairly nice jumps there this was about ten years ago and I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were still around you I'm...
  4. C

What's your opinion on 09 Commencals

Hi There I am currently looking at buying a 09 commencal supreme 2 and was wondering if anyone has ridden one and how they feel or ridden any of the 09 range i'd like to here it any opinions would be kindly accepted here's the link to the 09 commencal supreme 2 Cheers Cam