Search results

1. kitson21

Society

In class we have been discussing if society could function without government? I found this really intriguing and would just like to see your opinions. As it is interesting to see everyones opinions.
  2. kitson21

DJ My Revell Clutch

As per title. This is my Revell Clutch. I have had it for a while (8 months) and have had a rotorburn profile for nearly a year. I just haven't got around to posting it. I love this bike. It is smooth as it is a 24". It's just the right size for me. I haven't jumped it that much because i'm...
  3. kitson21

School Projects

I have to decide on a school project, but I can't decide on what to do. I'm in year nine and the project goes for a year. I can literally build/write whatever I want and I would preferably want to build something, as i hate writing story's and essay's(or anything related). I was thinking...
  4. kitson21

bike games

Does anyone know or heard of a gaming company making bmx or mtb games for xbox360 or ps3 because EA made skate and that was pretty sick but it would be better if they made a bike game. The last one i played was dave mirra and thats way to old.
  5. kitson21

dont know what to decide on

i don't no wat to decide on its out of three DJ bikes(unless theres something else better at the same price) - Revell Clutch 24" - Giant Stp 2 - Eastern Thunderbird - or any suggestions that are around that price ($1000 if anything over it would be pulling my string) I want it for DJ and a...
  6. kitson21

Black Market Three57

Has anyone tested or have it if so can you please tell me what its like. I've been looking on the net and they look pretty sweet. Are they good for DJ and a bit of 4 cross and DH(not a lot of DH or 4cross) And where is the dealer within Victoria and how much am i lookin at(budget around$1000).
  7. kitson21

Should I???

I want to buy a bike for mainly DJ and bit of 4x and dh but i don't now if i should get gears or single spped. It won't be serious dh or 4x mainly dj and riding to and from places. Suggest any bikes ($1000) or if i should get gears or single speed.Please help if you can.
  8. kitson21

24" Revell Clutch Dirt Jump

Has anyone tested/have one What are they like Whats better than it at that price range (my lbs are selling it for $1000)
  9. kitson21

[B][/B]bike help

I have $1000 to spend on a bike for dj and a little dh. I don't care if its a single speed or have gears. Im 176cm and still growing because im 13. I've been looking at the GT Ruckus UF but i've heard the forks on that are crap. I recently had a avanti derelikt type two and a 08 mongoose ritual...
  10. kitson21

STOLEN Mongoose Ritual

My mongoose ritual blue and white was stolen in February 2008 out of my shed.(would posted early but just became a member) I live in werribee VIC Luckily i had insurance. I only had the bike for three months. Now i've had two bikes stolen the first was and Avanti Derelikt type two but that was...