Search results

1. B

what to do on a rainy day

dont know if its been asked or not, but what do all the other rotoburners do on a rainy day to keep themselves busy? (fun/extreem things :P)
  2. B

QLD The Queensland Chainless Championships (attempt No. 2)

so do we race in the categories we entered in or do we have to change? as i am moving up to u19 this year and entered as u17 for last year
  3. B

QLD Chainless DH Race Postponed!

guys what is happeneing? are we getting refunds or is the race on? get your act together
  4. B

QLD Chainless DH Race Postponed!

gonna need my refund for that race... im all booked out till next year. when will the refunds be taking place?
  5. B

Beerurrum 6 photos... where are they?

agreeedd where are they?
  6. B

2010-2011 National Series dates and venues

hey guys just a quick question, if i am 16 and will still be 16 at then end of the series next year am i still able to race u17? ill be turning 17 in late august
  7. B

2010 Beerburrum 6

what are the prizes for u17?
  8. B

QldStateChamps2010

hey mate, would you have any of 123? one of the bumble bee clan :D cheers jhopper11111@hotmail.com
  9. B

wheres all the kenilworth pics?

163 :) riding a gloryy
  10. B

yeah it has to be of me for my identity poster, and from kenilworth as it is the only race that i have been wearing a bikeology jersey :)
  11. B

dont mean to sound like a douche, but there were alot of cameras at kenilworth? just wondering if you could post some of them up, cheers guys. (in desperate need for a good photo for graphics assignment)
  12. B

sold

what are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  13. B

Townsville New bits... 2010 QLD State Champs

hey guys, looking forward to this race alot, but i do have one question. i will be flying up, we will have 4 people and 2 bike boxes, can anyone recommend a suitable car to hire that can fit everything? cheers
  14. B

townsville state champs

disregard i have found a thread with all the info i need
  15. B

DJ Weight Weenie STP Y'all :)

all i can say is this bike rides like a bboowwsss. have ridden it at the local bmx track and it makes me want to cry when i have to go back and ride my norco..haha:P
  16. B

Illinbah ss dh race 30 may 2010 MUD BATH:

all i can say is...CLEAN THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA! yes the track was wet and i didnt have the best run of all time, but at the end of the day i still had a great weekend and some great expereience to know that one day if your going to be racing with the pros thats the sort of track your going...
  17. B

SS 1 Beerburrum

hey man, did u happen to get any snaps on 274?? riding a glory. if ya did can you send them to jhopper11111@hotmail.com cheers jason
  18. B

2010 Sunshine Series

whats with all this rain around?? is this going to affect the race in any way? or are we all going to harden up and ride it wet ??
  19. B

2010 Sunshine Series

should of seen the week after that grogan :P, it was even worse when we were hitting it up in the pissing rain :P