Search results

1. sasquatch_rider199

Dirt Bike Tires

So its come time to put a new set of rubber on my RM250. First set i've put on it since i've had it so im not too sure what to think. My mate has dunnie Geomax MX51's on his CR and i've ridden that and they go bloody well... but are they worth the dollars? Can anyone suggest something...
  2. sasquatch_rider199

new to all mountain.

okay so im looking to purchase an all mountain dualie, but to tell you the truth, i dont know too much about AM. i have ridden HT dj and stuff for many years now, so im not a noob to MTB all together, but any help/advice would be good. eg whats good, whats not, what to look for, what to stay...
  3. sasquatch_rider199

2002 RM250 Owners manual

hey the other day my friend and i remplaced the fork seals on my '02 RM250, but we didnt have the exact figures for the oil. Does anyone have a manual for this model? or would you be able to tell me how much oil to put in? we got it roughly right, but i would just like to know for sure...
  4. sasquatch_rider199

NS legeater problems

hey i brought a gold set of NS legeaters about 4 months ago, and i was riding the other day and they started to feel like they were grinding, now with a closer inspection it seems they have come loose on the shaft somehow and they now have about 3mm of slop along the shaft. has any1 else had...