Search results

1. S

Cheap valve cores?

I’m running some. Couldn’t tell the difference between the old ones and are functioning as they should. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Cracked frame or scratch?

Picked up my bike/ new frame a few days ago. Same 15/16 'Team' frame as the previous one. Guess it's only a matter of time before this one goes? Time will tell..... I guess the other question is, has anyone got a 27.5 100mm carbon Anthem that has lasted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Thanks Travis, will try and get it to the shop next week. Might have to wait until the next few crack before I can upgrade.... Will update when I get an answer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Hey guys/ Travis22, I'm currently on my 2nd frame and found another crack today.... Anyone know if Giant are still have stock of 100mm / non boost frames? I don't want another one, wanted to know the chances of a new model? Even one of the top alloy ones. It's getting a bit ridiculous...
  5. S

Oury grip options

Recently went back to non lock ourys after a stint with lock ons, esi's and few foam grips. Love them. (One of the reasons I didn't like esi's was for the same reason as you found. Big $$ for grips that don't survive a tree clip/ small stack. ) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

VIC Kona Kula 16". #####SOLD######

Sent you a pm to see if it's sold? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

VIC Sold

bump - $1100 or $1300 with road wheels...
  8. S

VIC Sold

Item: Cannondale CAADX - 105 (53.5TT) SOLD SOLD Location: Hursbridge, 3099 Item Condition: Has a few scratches on each shifter and on the top tube as per photos, otherwise in fantastic condition. Reason for selling: New baby, not much time for riding. Price and price conditions: $1100 firm...
  9. S

ACT 26" Mavic SLR wheelset - SOLD

PM sent, Cheers
  10. S

Fox Float r for Trance X

It had about a year and a half worth of once a forghtnight riding, never serviced, but as I said was fine when I removed it. I've been meaning to stick it up for sale for ages and read your thread, though it might be of help. Welcome to have a look (edit, just noticed Townsville!)/ make an...
  11. S

Fox Float r for Trance X

I've got a float r that was on my 09 trance that you can have for $60 if your keen. Was working fine when I replaced it with an rp23 a few years ago.
  12. S

Clear glasses - what to wear?

I have a pair of bolle ones from a safety shop that i have had for years, been really good and only cost $7.
  13. S

Dirtworks 100 track & weather conditions

To repeat, great race not a great event. Couldn't agree with you more, I have entered a number of cheaper events and always ended up with a free feed and a tshirt. A little dissapointing i suppose. Having said that the track was great considering the recent rains and I enjoyed my ride.
  14. S

Magic Shine Lights & Service

I have also been very satisfied with the service form bikelights.com.au. Postage was very fast and they have been a pleasure to deal with. The lights are also wicked (better than most of my mate’s more $$ lights!!).
  15. S

fox 15mm to 9mm QR???

Thanks guys, your probably right. Now i just need to find a 28 hole 15mm hub!! :confused::confused: Will see how i go. Thanks again.
  16. S

fox 15mm to 9mm QR???

yep, i've got a QR front wheel that i would like to use, and i canot convert it to 15mm. I would lace the rim to my orginal hub however the rim is 28h and my orginal hub is 32h. :mad: A 28hole 15mm hub would also solve the problem but i don't think anyone makes one.:mad::mad: Or sell...
  17. S

fox 15mm to 9mm QR???

Anyone know if it is possable and how much it would cost to get my F120 lowers swaped from 15mm to 9mm?? Or anyone want to do a trade?? Thanks
  18. S

Fox f120, What to do?

Cheers Milko, probally not a bad idea, might give it some time and see how i go.
  19. S

Fox f120, What to do?

I have just got a 2009 Trance x3, love the thing!!! BUT The fork (Fox f120) has no lock out. I didn't think it would be a problem, but starting to get to me a bit. What would be the cheapest way of upgrading to lock out? A few questions/ ideas: Should i get a new fox fork? (15mm to...
  20. S

Yarra Valley Cycles - Great customer service!

I also had some great dealings with Yarra Valley Cycles. I was lookig to purchace some forks. Most shops wouldn't give me the time of day because i was not buying top end stuff. The guys at YVC went to the effort to talk to me, ring around to check for dealer specials etc. In the end i...