Search results

1. BoDiddly

Lookin for a new ride...

Hey all you Farkers. New to the site, sent here by the crew at Beretta's bike shop in Geelong. 2 things I'm trying to do: 1: Sell my current ride, Raceline Comp, 2006 -from memory, does anyone know what I could expect for it? LX and XT running gear, Hayes 9 brakes, Manitou Axel shock...
  2. BoDiddly

The Doodle Thread.

Dig this! Nice work!
  3. BoDiddly

The Doodle Thread.

In the same boat.... Allways been a fan of a scribble... so much so that I just started a Digital Animation course, and drew this little guy using my pen/tablet!
  4. BoDiddly

What style bike do you call what I'm looking for?!

Thanks! Your replies are on the money! I really liked the feel of the DB, but you didn't seem to mention it at all! Anything I should know about DB I don't know of? Mite have to keep an eye out for an STP, I've had a couple of mates mention that ride. Wouldn't mind more than say 9...
  5. BoDiddly

What style bike do you call what I'm looking for?!

G'day everyone who's reading this! I've been riding a Raceline Comp for a good couple of years now and have decided that I need something a little different, I've ridden a mates Craftworks, and just checked out a DiamondBack Compression 3, and they feel great geometry-wise. I'm after a...
  6. BoDiddly

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

I'm a Farkin Virgin! heh. Hey all, New to the scene here, been checking out seabreeze dot com dot au for ages, and there aint much going on wind wise, so I thought I'd check out what's going on in the other sporting interest of mine! Gunna do some searching around the place to check out...