Search results

1. D

AUS Ay-Up LED Upgrade

I have tried every Monday for a while, first thing in the morning and throughout the day... always sold out. Absolute waste of my time. If they are sold out of LED's it would be nice to know and they should update their website so people don't waste there time!
  2. D

Frame for me?????

I have a basically brand new Orange MII frame if your interested? Prob a little more than your asking but comes with an e13 chain guide, seat post, headset and a few other bits. Does not have a single scratch on it. Bought it in late 2007 new, built it up, used it a few time then needed the...
  3. D

Boxxer travel problem

Hey Gordo... sounds exactly like mine except I did not notice the decrease... just pulled out of the garage and half travel gone! I thought it may have been the floodgate too but both times after pulling out the motion control the floodgate was fine and operated fine. However I did notice...
  4. D

Boxxer travel problem

The left air leg is perfectly ok... pressure is good. The problem is definately in the right leg. Landon: Yes I suspect this is the problem.... the first time I pulled the forks apart I wasn't thinking of this and can't remember if much oil came out. The second time I remember there being...
  5. D

Boxxer travel problem

I actually tried that... turned the bike upside down for a couple minutes and compressed forks several times with different rebound/compression settings but did nothing :(
  6. D

Boxxer travel problem

Hi, I have a set of 07 Boxxer world cups... I have noticed if I don't ride the bike for a few months I am losing half the travel.... they still work (compression/rebound etc) but I only have a few inches of travel and it does not rectify. The first time this happened I re-built them changing...
  7. D

Thredbo round Nov '08

Just toughen up... thats all I can say. hehe lotsa photos! Hey check out damian breech's website... theres a couple nice shots of Ben. Dan.
  8. D

Kangaroo Valley DH??

Thanks for the awesome info ppl!
  9. D

Kangaroo Valley DH??

Hi, Does anybody know anything about the so called "Cannonball Run" dh track located in Kangaroo Valley (apparently in Morton National Park). Can't really find much information on it except some company does guided mtb tours there. Is it a public track? Vehicle access? Which MTB club would...
  10. D

07 Round #4 - Sept 1/2 Awaba

Thanks squidly but the flyer was so small I could'nt read any of the text! Anyways... know exactly where i'm going now... thanks sammydog & dozer. c u there.
  11. D

07 Round #4 - Sept 1/2 Awaba

Where is Awaba!? Hi, I've never been before.... can someone post directions to Awaba please. Ta.
  12. D

Hope M4 #8 Front (Half Caliper to Full Set)

I buy hope parts and pads from http://www.chainreactioncycles.com. Cause they are in the UK they have heaps of hope stuff... just a thought. And they are way cheap... cheaper than buying local even after shipping costs.
  13. D

2007 National Championships is PRE-ENTRY ONLY

thanks spinner.... don't know how i missed that page. the other page I was looking at had a column for category but nothing in it. Also I just looked up the MTBA membership guide and rule book and it states that Group A is elite as demo-man has already said. I just know I have been to...
  14. D

2007 National Championships is PRE-ENTRY ONLY

group practice tomorrow or not hi, everyone today was talking about group practice for thu, fri and sat yet nobody is clear what categorys are in each group (sometimes A is elite and sometimes its not). And nobody today organising the race could tell me and the website does not say anything...
  15. D

03/04 Boxxer WC/Team HC2 rebound assembly

What: Boxxer rebound assembly to suit 2003 Team. Same part in 03/04 boxxer world cups and team. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition. No more than $200 Location: Canberra Extra Info: I am mainly after the rod with the rebound slider window and black washer assembly/spring...
  16. D

SOLD: 2003 Fox Vanilla RC 8.75x2.75

Item: 2003 Fox Vanilla RC Shock Location: Canberra Item Condition: Great. In perfect working order. Reason for selling: Now have Fox DHX Price and price conditions: $130 ono Extra Info: 8.75" (222mm) eye to eye. 2.75" stroke. Fox 550x280 spring. Pictures...
  17. D

SOLD: 2003 Orange 222

Thanks Zac. holding it for you.
  18. D

SOLD: 2003 Orange 222

Item: 2003 Orange 222 with 5th Element Shock Size: 15" Small Colour: Orange Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent. Frames has usual nicks and scratches but NO dents or cracks. Reason for selling: Upgrade to 224 Price and price conditions: $1100 ono. Please serious...