Search results

1. Taylor>?

Bicycle!

Bicycle! I got a new lens, so I wanted to use it ha. Should be getting new wheels and forks when i get my tax back, and Bars, mine are bent.
  2. Taylor>?

Cowabungaa

We have started building our trails again over the past few months, Everything seems to be going gooood Only took a day to build... six foot high+ bad daddy
  3. Taylor>?

Trails go hard

me, Deathhhh Noo make Cheese Bailing Kills youur bike, and when it falls in that huge puddle T bogan No hander Salmon Shauuuuun Braaap Tyre Grab Table by shaun hahahaa, he tried first, Dead and Gone Got over it thats about...
  4. Taylor>?

Arts & Craft,

5. Taylor>?

Turns out i landed in a puddle of Mud,

Badaaa Bingg,,, I am so Sick of crashing, Rolled away on the seat mannn,, ummm..... Ed was trying to tell us something,. Jordy has grown,, so the jump is fairly large Cheer's,,,
  6. Taylor>?

Madddd Steeezzzzzz,,

Hey All,,, More pictures from tassie..!! yeeiwwww,,, Went down to Dover skate park for the dayy,, The locals down there are warped..!! Bogans and shizz haha Rider's,, Me, Raw, silver MTB Jordyy, white MTB fagg,, <3 Benner, BMX, Cheer's,,
  7. Taylor>?

Skate Park Edit,,

Yeeaaahhhhh boy..!!! Filmed by one of my mates Guy swan, All the clips were from the first day he got his camera, so decent effort filming it, I edited it all on some madd program i downloaded haha, 30 day trial tho :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Hg8MmmEjA Thanks,,
  8. Taylor>?

Trick jump session,,

Was not ment to be a step down,, Have not got the digger up there yet well,,, The Story begins with going to ec.. A little to early one Saturday morning. jordyy and ii met Shaun in at ec and rode for awhile practiced our three's and shizz then headed over to will's Trails where friday...
  9. Taylor>?

Yeeeiiiwwww...!!!

Bike. Non Ghetto. Maddnesss...... No more sketchy paint jobs... Took the effort to make it look half decent.. Left some purple on there for a special reason,,
  10. Taylor>?

Ed Bonnin.

"..I see the life, I see the sky, Give it all to see you fly.." Yeah i miss him.
  11. Taylor>?

Pikes have too much Travel...

I bought pikes because my Argyles exploded
  12. Taylor>?

Tassie Riding....

I stole the Idea of Posting pics off Jordy His Pictures are "http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=159161" have a look...! and here are mine. They are new and old Pictures i just haven't updated them haha
  13. Taylor>?

Gehtto is the new black...

I know many of you may think i killed it but you know....Still rides the same and less worrying about chipping the paint and what not. Ghetto raw goes alright haha Frame - Black Market Riot 22" Raw Forks - 07 Rock Shox Argyle 318 lowered 50mm - Raw - Very broken Handlebars - Sic USA Livin...
  14. Taylor>?

Recent'ish photos

i Had nothing to do so i will show you what me and jordy have been up to lately ahaah enjoy Random photos The Sky was Yellow! ben super man Did Skidds at Tolosa The sky was blue! Jack Dillon rides scooters Jordy likes to Cross his legs *whilst air borne* I went to Sorell...
  15. Taylor>?

26"/24" Team dirt/park

Hey guys anyone interested in versing Taylor>? (myself) and Jordy>G? heres a set of rules; - You've got 7 days (each weekend, so put it up sunday night) to respond to a trick or else you automatically get a letter. - 26" means only 26" and at dirt or park mainly park whilst we build our...
  16. Taylor>?

Get ya ghetto on!

My bike (: changed a little since last time two screwed rims intense micro knobbly rawed and re-lowerd forks shatterd fork internals (: loves it and thats about it Frame - Black Market Riot 22" Gloss black Forks - 07 Rock Shox Argyle 318 lowered 50mm - rawwedd!!! Handlebars - Sic USA...
  17. Taylor>?

Massive EC Skate Park Sesh!!!!

Today we went to EC, had some beats pumping and all really nice weather as well Here's some piccies! Just a bit of fun. Ed was throwing down almost every thing he had was great to watch per Normal. Jervis and I took the piccies, Jervis took more Dont blab that no existent helmet on ED. Its...
  18. Taylor>?

EC skate park

got bored and i had some pictures so here they are Me: Blue thermals Jordy: Green thermals yellow Nikes :) Tom: White Tee