1. 6

QLD Sold : Giant DH Comp + Extras, $1200, Will Post

a bigginers dream
  2. 6

NSW Sold

If only i had $1200
  3. 6

24 hour road racing.

wow i was only thinking the other day if there was such a thing for road bikes and now i know :cool:
  4. 6

Convet to singlespeed

cheers man that helps alot
  5. 6

Convet to singlespeed

Hi i have a giant stp1 (stock to cheap to upgrade) and i want to know what parts and how much it will cost me to convert to singlespeed. if any one has sites as well that would be a big help.
  6. 6

Doing tricks

Ok i know this might sound as a really stupid question to some but how the hell do i do a trick? I mean i got over the fear of doing a jump with a 1.5m gap that is about 1m high but i just cant do any tricks as i think im going to crash. I tried doing x-ups but for some reason i keep whiping...
  7. 6

No new Giant brass or STP??????

yeah when i went into the bikeshop and was talking to one of the guys there he was telling me they werent even making them anymore and how lucky i was to have one so no idea there.
  8. 6

Dirt Jump Etiquette

I know this is a golden rule but what if you come across trails that have not been used in a long time (by the way half the jumps are covered in grass) is it then ok to make them bigger or smaller depending on the way the jumps look? what is everyones take on that.
  9. 6

Getting into 4x

its cool i guess you can get away with it ;)
  10. 6

Getting into 4x

Hi i am from Canberra and looking to get into 4 cross racing can anyone give me some help into how i go about it.
  11. 6

Commencal Maxmax 26

Hi i was thinking about buying a Maxmax as an entry into the world of dirt jumping and eventually 4 cross does anyone know if it is a good buy or what else would you recommend?
  12. 6

Drop in Cross Country

I've just started making a cross country track on my nans farm and i was woundering would a drop of about 40-60cm be on a normal cross country track or is that to big. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  13. 6

Location for epic ride

Me and my family just went on a drive up to Kosciusko national park today around kiandra and Cabramurra and me and my dad were walking around in t-shirts so its not to cold up that way but i wouldn't trust the weather. do you want to ride on roads or walking type tracks because if you want to...
  14. 6

How to make a cross country track

Hi my nan and pop have a big farm over 100 acres and i was woundering how to make a cross-country loop only about 1km long seeing as i don't have alot of time to build. Thanks for your help
  15. 6

DropIn

Anyone no where to buy them on DVD. My parents to tight to let me download.
  16. 6

Help a newbie please!

Hay i got the Yukon and its alright but i do more touring on it, i tried riding the cross country track at stromlo and the suspension was not the best but thats what you get for a $800.00 bike. Good Luck
  17. 6

idea where to get permission for dirt jumps in belconnen

If anyone is mates with council people an idea area to apply for land for dirt jumps might be the ovals near kippax. if you go right up the end near the AFL ovals there are ovals that are crap and have not been watered for months even years it might take a bit of work but maby that might be an...
  18. 6

bike for an 9 year old

Gears don't really matter as long as he can do some basic jumps and basic downhill.
  19. 6

single speed

When you say racing seriously is that the requirements or is that just what you suggest.
  20. 6

bike for an 9 year old

Hay does anyone one know a dirt jumping mtb that would suit a 9 year old or even a good bike that he could use for dj's i don't want a kmart bike he just breaks them. his not fat just hard on bikes