Search results

1. 6

Convet to singlespeed

Hi i have a giant stp1 (stock to cheap to upgrade) and i want to know what parts and how much it will cost me to convert to singlespeed. if any one has sites as well that would be a big help.
  2. 6

Doing tricks

Ok i know this might sound as a really stupid question to some but how the hell do i do a trick? I mean i got over the fear of doing a jump with a 1.5m gap that is about 1m high but i just cant do any tricks as i think im going to crash. I tried doing x-ups but for some reason i keep whiping...
  3. 6

Getting into 4x

Hi i am from Canberra and looking to get into 4 cross racing can anyone give me some help into how i go about it.
  4. 6

Commencal Maxmax 26

Hi i was thinking about buying a Maxmax as an entry into the world of dirt jumping and eventually 4 cross does anyone know if it is a good buy or what else would you recommend?
  5. 6

Drop in Cross Country

I've just started making a cross country track on my nans farm and i was woundering would a drop of about 40-60cm be on a normal cross country track or is that to big. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  6. 6

How to make a cross country track

Hi my nan and pop have a big farm over 100 acres and i was woundering how to make a cross-country loop only about 1km long seeing as i don't have alot of time to build. Thanks for your help
  7. 6

idea where to get permission for dirt jumps in belconnen

If anyone is mates with council people an idea area to apply for land for dirt jumps might be the ovals near kippax. if you go right up the end near the AFL ovals there are ovals that are crap and have not been watered for months even years it might take a bit of work but maby that might be an...
  8. 6

bike for an 9 year old

Hay does anyone one know a dirt jumping mtb that would suit a 9 year old or even a good bike that he could use for dj's i don't want a kmart bike he just breaks them. his not fat just hard on bikes
  9. 6

single speed

does anyone run single speed on there 4x bike? or is single speed not allowed in 4x racing?
  10. 6

24hr Bikes

I don't know if this is already a question but i was woundering what is the best mtb to get for a 24hr Mtb race under $2500 Thanks for your time
  11. 6

A.C.T. 4x Series

Does anybody know if A.C.T. has or is going to have its own mtb 4x series?
  12. 6

New to Downhill

Hi im new and was just woundering what gear and how much $$$ am i looking at to get the basic gear for Downhill riding/racing