Search results

1. J

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

sorry for mass late reply, haven't been on. but all of that was filmed in docklands or near the melbourne museum. had a bit of prahan skatepark but didnt put it in the video. was a good day. pretty fun.
  2. J

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

bil you have the maddest riding style and have a great taste in music. here's what me and a couple of mates put together on the weekend, just for funsies. no real serious riding but hey who cares? it was a good fun day out in the city riding right, thats all that matters...
  3. J

*NEW!* Bunyip BMX track. Holy Hell.

Lights at parks would be great, Make it safer and be able to ride into the darkness. I personally believe that all skateparks should be fitted with lights.
  4. J

The riding thread.

Today, it rained for several minutes, very hard. Therefore everything is now soaked and un-rideable. Personally, I'm really not enjoying what is becoming winter. :(
  5. J

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

wow! wowwww, i have read every page of this, pretty sure i'm never going to leave my bike unattended, ever again. i usually just flip it upside down when i go into coles or something, leave like 4k of bikes out the front of a shop. so glad mine hasn't been taken. and i think im going to do...
  6. J

The riding thread.

Hey bil, were you in moorlbark sort of area like tuesday or wednesday night? pretty sure i saw your bike.
  7. J

The New Sh*t Thread

hahahahaha. had to 'ha' 5 times cause my post had to be atleast 10 charactors long.
  8. J

post up your bmx (s)

love the colour of the frame !
  9. J

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

if you still have insurance/warrenty or what ever on it, get it done through apple. if not get it done through 3rd party, but its going to cost you...
  10. J

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

yeah i saw them last time i went in but i want to set one as my desktop background and when i used this one it went wayy pixelated. all good, found one, for anyone else that wants it: http://www.odysseybmx.com/dailyword/archivesV2/2009/08/0408-electronical-tandem-1920x1200.jpg
  11. J

Bike checks that you fancy.

i thought you said the bike looked shit regardless, i was like :| is he serious. but its all good.
  12. J

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

anyone got a high res copy of this?
  13. J

Lewis' Garage Fillers

99% sure my frames full chromoly. do you mean they will sand it before they paint them when buying them or if i went to get it painted again? i'd love to have my frame looking like that, it looks amazing. would sandblasting do the trick, with a coat or 2 of clear?
  14. J

post up your bmx (s)

that sucks man, would have equaled death with metals. so lucky. haha hope it heals up good for you man :)
  15. J

Lewis' Garage Fillers

on the subrosa frame, with the weildings and shit. are they the same on all bikes or depends on the metals or how they were weilded? by the way, lovin the subrosa and the rat rod man.
  16. J

post up your bmx (s)

bike looks dialed, would look sweet with two chromie's? how'ed you manage to do that to your shin, looks painful enough.
  17. J

post up your bmx (s)

yeah, now that you say that they probably would, probs going to get phantom forks the same when the ones i got give out, cant see it happening soon though. ill prob swap the colony pivitol for a gonzo eclat or something, find someone at a park to swap with but keep the ECCD on for now, looks...
  18. J

post up your bmx (s)

yeah bikes. semi-custom 2009 trl 3 fit. frame: fit trl 3 frame forks: stock ones off trl 3 bars: colony bloody oath V2's stem: fit front wheel: joytech-alianation black sheep-odyssey p-lyte rear wheel: joytech 9t-alianation black sheep-odyssey p-lyte pegs: j-peg lighters. cranks: strictly...
  19. J

post up your bmx (s)

get super super lows in back, they make any commo sit good with 18-20' on them. then just super lows or super supers' on the front. depends how low you want it to sit on the front end nice mags though man.
  20. J

Railed Seatposts

go to your lbs and check out what they have. they might have some cheepie.