Search results

1. D

Building a Quarter

Theres one problem, the curved bit for the transistion / the actual quater part, has to be longer than the overall hight beucase you haevt ehm both at 2000mm and the straightline has to be shorter than the curve, just think bout that when you build it.
  2. D

26'' vs 24''

Im not gonna argue cause there seems to be enough of that, but if you are running 24" on a 26" frame, your bottom bracket does get lowered but if the frame is not mad for 24" you can hit your cranks cornering and you may not notice how much you lean untily our start smaking yourself on...
  3. D

11.3kg Pinscher Custom Build/Paint

Ultimate up'z mate! That is nice, But dude. You run breakz. And on the wrong side. Nah man, that a sick ride (Y) love to see it in action sometime
  4. D

Pro Riders Rigs....

Yeh I meannt that fully custom bmx's are 9.5 - 10, I used to bmx and i still ride with alot of bmx's I get what your saying about lookin for parts not just whats popular, and yeh i get that you can get it down to 11. but people saying ten and stuff is crap you have to sacrifice something to get...
  5. D

The Random Facts Thread

(pretty sure its not on the books no more) but In alaska if a mans moose is found walking on the footpath the owner can be charged.
  6. D

Pro Riders Rigs....

mate hate to break it too you but without photographers and videographers this industry wouldnt be anything. So shut your trap, cause i can ride and i can take pictures. and you can pull your head out of your *** hole
  7. D

Pro Riders Rigs....

To the majority of bikes posted they are sweet, this forum would of being better if people didnt bitch about people cause of what bike you ride, I ride an stp, its fully custom (besides the frame) and it may not be great but it works. Its like and stong and i built it so it feels...
  8. D

Post your STP

^^^ that rides sweet, But this is mine : http://farkin.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125790&d=1230882522 http://farkin.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125791&d=1230882522
  9. D

new back wheel for street ???

also, I run my ns hub with an 11t driver cause i like hard ratio but you can run them with a standard bmx 12t driver. a few of my mates do.
  10. D

new back wheel for street ???

Im pretty late ey, But my mate has Toughneck on a Mavic EX729 Disc and i have an NS Coaster ss pro on a MTX I would preferabbly go my hub on his rim but my rim is great, and with the spokes in order a bombproof wheel, there pics in my forums "Stp1," it runs smooth as and it nice to know it...
  11. D

diety 2014 clamp size

I got diety 2014 in 31.8 witha TBC Temple light stem and the set is as close to gold as it gets.
  12. D

The Stp,

LOL. I just want a smoother tire, im looking towards npj signatures, or intense micro nobby's suggestions would be great, I ride alot of park street and a bit of trials.
  13. D

The Stp,

Another update ;) - my bike shall be back wednesday, and I have decided to get Intense micro nobbys when i get some money, - keep the posts comming (Y) UPDATE - not good. - a few days ago i snapped my brand new jet black spindal, :(:( very sad day, but im getting a dh one on warrenty now...