Search results

1. T

QLD SOLD PLS DELETE SANTA CRUZ BRONSON BLACK *INSANE PRICE DROP*

let me know if that falls through
  2. T

Pedals

azonic a-frames = best shin eaters expensive but sealed and all. wicked pedals. can't fault 'em
  3. T

Pedals

azonic a-frames = best shin eaters expensive but sealed and all. wicked pedals. can't fault 'em
  4. T

YEEOWW melb city clips

YEEEEEEEEOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
  5. T

diamond creek rediscovered.

firstly, the locals we met called themselves dimorats. and for those of you who don't know where the jumps are, listen up. when you come out of the station head left down the main road. about 100 meters down you will see a footy oval and a skatepark on your right. behind this is a...
  6. T

diamond creek rediscovered.

hey, just wanted to tell y'all that i headed down to diamond creek dj's (the ones near the train lines) i found they had started to waste away and need some attention. heard from some local 'dimorats' that they are not ridden much anymore and used to be better and bigger.they don't need much...
  7. T

ANOTHER HUGER CITY RIDE! (melb 24/4/04)

you can count me in 2
  8. T

cowan or pritzel?????

pritzel is smoother and has a bigere variety but cowan rides a kona and that has gotta get some brownie points
  9. T

Difference between '02 Stinky and '04 Stinky frames only ???

well, i picked up an 04 stinky and it kicks ass over all previous models. the triples work a treat and an extra inch of travel here and there really helps too. :D