Search results

1. Belhamel

Gaurd recommendations

I'm also thinking of getting some protection. These ones from IXS seems to have a lot of great reviews https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/ixs-flow-knee-pads Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Belhamel

Kurri Kurri

Hi, looked at Strava and it seems there are some trails out at Kurri? Anyone ride them or have some info? I am just getting into MTB riding, so looking for something in the Maitland area. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Belhamel

Maitland / Ashtonfield

I thought Killingworth was ok to ride in? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Belhamel

Maitland / Ashtonfield

Thank you for that detailed response @cokeonspecialtwodollars. That is a shame, since it's so close to where I live, but if it means traveling to Awaba, Killingworth or Glenrock then thats just how it is. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Belhamel

Maitland / Ashtonfield

Wow, thanks! What FB group/page was this on? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. Belhamel

Maitland / Ashtonfield

Hi everyone. Just started riding. Saw guys going into the back of Heritage garden nursery on mtb's so thought I'd check it out. Low and behold, i found some tracks. I've only gone twice, but as a newby loved it. Only thing is, someone told me it is private property and they actively persue...
  7. Belhamel

MTB Camps????

If there is, I'm going!
  8. Belhamel

Newbie upgrades advice

I know there is a lot of opinions about brand names etc., but how do I know what is 'good'. How do i know what i have is good or what to look for. I'm talking drivetrain, forks and brakes. I'm riding trails at the moment and am going to start doing XC soon. I hope this is detailed enough.
  9. Belhamel

CELL Bikes

Hi everyone. I'm gonna share my story/experience with CELL bikes. On this forum a lot of people are asking out about BEGINNER bikes our TIGHT BUDGETS. A lot of these threads goes nowhere and one of the reasons it seems to me is peoples def of BUDGET. I wanted to give MTB a go after my knee...
  10. Belhamel

Killingworth 3hr "Enduro" - First timer

I'll put money on it that you won't come last this time!!
  11. Belhamel

Killingworth 3hr "Enduro" - First timer

Hey everyone. First time posting. I have never raced before, but started trail riding at Glenrock about 2 months ago AND FARKIN LOVE IT!!! (Sorry, don't know if bad puns are allowed!) I am going to give the 3hr race at Killingworth a go, since i emailed the club and they reckon its a stress free...
  12. Belhamel

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Advice for newbie Hey everyone, Got my first bike in 10years about 2 months ago. Have been doing some trails and am considering trying my hand at XC racing. ANY tips on training, gear, bikes etc. welcome. Especially what makes a good XC bike and what to look for. SEE YOU OUT THERE!!!