Search results

1. S

Wheels for Me

yeah im sure u can i have 04' jnr t's but i am sure that the 03' or 04' ones have 20mm qr's by the way 04' jnr t's r sick!!! and if ur going to buy them u may as well just get 20mm
  2. S

HELP ME!!! What freeride bike do u recommened

fuck the manik i ride an 04 torrent i paid 2grand and it is one of the nicest bikes i have ever riden but it a hardtail so depends what u want
  3. S

$5000 budget

omg dude have a good think about it cos for 5g u will be able to pick up a fucken nice bike that u will love riding so dont rush into it..... ohh and the shore is ohhh so nice i had a test ride at my lbs.
  4. S

Granton Vic 220505

they are some good pics.... i esspecially like the one of whittle getting overtaken by the guy on the vario HAHAHA!!!! mmmm. it was an awsome day though
  5. S

pictars from the park! omgzor!! gnarly tricks!!!!11!shiftone!!!

omg where is that skatepark??????????????????????????????????????
  6. S

Buller face plant

i almost threw up when i saw the 3rd pic i cant even imagine how you felt
  7. S

Where are all the threads

thanks for that cos it was really starting to piss me off
  8. S

Where are all the threads

why the hell are there only like 3 post your ride threads i havnt been on farkin for a few days and i feel like i have missed all this stuff and i want to know if ppl replied to the posts i put on other peoples threads....... please tell me
  9. S

vBulletin is dope

omg this v bulletin is a friggen bitch i hate it I WANT THE OLD FARKIN BACK please
  10. S

KoNA ScABage

nice as moss i am liking the protapers and the bashy looks cool but it will be fucken sick with some fliks and yeah u need a new seat
  11. S

My new ride *warning lots of pics - 56K beware*

yeah i have ridden it for 2 days straight and have done so many drops and i have not had a prob with them they a very nice rims and they look cool as also
  12. S

i fixed the seat angle but lubricant would have been a good idea cos it hurt ..... hahaha and yes i am just over 6 foot and it rides soooooooo nicely
  13. S

if you mean the seat post i am getting it cut down its pissing me off to
  14. S

i just got my new ride for Christmas it was only 2g and i only had to pay half almost completely stock (1st mod are dice outlaw pedals) it is sick it rides like a dream tell me what you think
  15. S

Giant STP Zero - First shots!!!

sorry i have to disagree - nice bike - poo ugly colour
  16. S

say hello to my little friend *warning pics*

looks cool with the shermans does it ride nicely
  17. S

lets see some bikes with super monster t's

i am sorry donthucktoflat there were heaps of pics that took a while to load and when i was trying to read the posts i kept going back to the top so i missed it and it doesnt say gullible and the wall behind me (liar) lol jk
  18. S

My Dorco II

u cant go wrong with saint
  19. S

So much dam dirt ! #More Added#

COOOOOOOOOOOOL 8) 8) 8) 8) It's not photoshopped