Search results

1. S

Where are all the threads

why the hell are there only like 3 post your ride threads i havnt been on farkin for a few days and i feel like i have missed all this stuff and i want to know if ppl replied to the posts i put on other peoples threads....... please tell me
  2. S

My new ride *warning lots of pics - 56K beware*

i just got my new ride for Christmas it was only 2g and i only had to pay half almost completely stock (1st mod are dice outlaw pedals) it is sick it rides like a dream tell me what you think
  3. S

CHAIN DEVICE (will pay $50-80) depending on condition

i am looking for a chain device for my norco torrent i will pay $0.10-80 i just want one that works well nothing to fancy price depending on condition please pm me and post pics
  4. S

lets see some bikes with super monster t's

lets see some bikes with super monster t's it doesn't have to be yours so ... here's one i found on pinkbike (i think they r super monster t's) EDIT: they r Monster T2's
  5. S

post your Norco Torrent

i am getting a torrent at Christmas i want to see some pictures i am really exited
  6. S

What do i get? stuff or stp

well i still haven't decided what bike to buy because i was going to buy a '04 kona stuff but when i heard about the giant stp's and the '05 kona stuff i decided to wait i want an urban/dirt jump bike
  7. S

Adobe Photoshop...this will save u $$$$

did u know that if you are a student you can get adobe photoshop at an academic price at like office works or somewhere like that and it onl costs like $250 for all of the adobe collection but you have to show them a student, or student school library card
  8. S

Huffy Dual suspension... check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7297&item=3682454313&rd=1 check out the price on this little baby
  9. S

Dates on Topics

i am looking for a new bike and when ever i go onto the complete bikes forum the bikes are all over the place and i don't know what is new, what is still for sale and stuff like that. so i think it would be a good idea if someone is selling a bike and they post it then they should put a date...
  10. S

Post your Roadie

hey check out my roadie rig show us yours
  11. S

road bike forum

yes i no it is australian mountain biking but i am sure that there are other ppl that do road biking as well as mt biking. so there could be a road bike forum where you can ask questions to other road bikers and stuff. i dunno its just a thought.
  12. S

kona stuff or roast

i am trying to get a new complete bike i dont no if i should get a roast or if i should get a stuff and upgrade it to hydaulics
  13. S

GT Rukus idrive 20

what do u think of the GT Rukus idrive 20
  14. S

04' Craftworks FRM 125

i am after a lime green 04' Craftworks FRM 125 $0- $2500
  15. S

frm125's

are the craftworks FRM125's very heavy would you know the weight approx
  16. S

AMP

this is my rig!! http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=5932 cheers :D